♤Future Events♤

♠️♣️[The Next Day]♦️♥️

(Y/N's POV)

I was currently on a brake with Tiny and Vintage.

Keyword: Was

"(Y/N) you fuckin cheated". Tiny yells

"Read'em and weep boys fu-

I got yanked back somewhere.

"Hell , what the fuck is this......YOU.

(Charlotte) Ah (Y/N) glad you came make it.

I glared at her

"Don't you "(Y/N) me" you son of bitch I was about to win the whole damn pot".

(Charlotte): Well I don't care , you are going to give me a deep tissue massage.

"Are you shitting me".

(Charlotte) Does it look like it.

"You thought it was be a big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere , you think that I'm some kinda of fucking clown".

(Charlotte) You are.

"Go fuck yourself".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Charlotte) Make sure you get all the knots out of my lower back

I was currently massaging the back of this spoiled woman.

(Charlotte) And can you please hurry up I have a meeting in a few minutes with people from other casinos.

I rolled my eyes.

My hands proceeded to go down the woman's back before a small crack was heard.

(Charlotte) *hisses in pain* Know what don't have time for you to break spinal cord.

"I didn't do anything , it's not my fault that you're getting old". I covered my mouth.

She slaps me in the face pretty hard. The imprint of her hand was clear as day. I whimper and gently rubbed the spot on my face.

(Charlotte) Don't you ever call me that again you understand me ingrate now get out of my face before I give you something to cry about.

I rush out of her room. A single tear rolls down my face and hits the floor. I walked the fancy schmancy hallways of the hell hole.

"I wish I was out of he-huh ?"

Something caught my eye.

Something with spiky plumage of hair.

"Akali"?

My left eye turned into a heart while the other side was a diamond.

I sprinted over to her shadow

"Amore mio non posso credere che tu sia qui ti rendi conto di qu-"

It was just a damn plant.

I wrapped myself in my arms.

(Boss) Well if we combine our casinos together we will get more money.

"Huh".

I get on my feet listen to the earshot of the conversation in the in kitchen.

I've gotten a peek in the kitchen to see the boss and some other man and his son looks like talking about something .

(???) (Y/N) will make an excellent wife for my son.

My eyes changed into clubs. He's was using me.

For money.

My body began to tremble.