♡Ex's Ain't Shit♡

"(Y/N) is that you"

"Got damn it" I mumbled

"What do you want Jermaine I'm busy". I said clearly pissed off by his presence.

"Oh shut up (Y/N) we both know that you still love me"

"If I ever said that I loved you I would be lying to myself besides I have moved on".

"Come on babe let's go back home" Jermaine wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head around my neck.

"If you don't your crusty sausage fingers off of me I will kick you where the sun don't shine"

"Come (Y/N) where's that nice girl that I fell in love with huh" Jermaine gruff voice tickling the back of my neck.

I pulled Jermaine hands off of me.

"I am nice to a extend but YOU don't get a single ounce of my respect now please if you would get the fuck outta my way I have stuff to do". I was about to walk to the register until his big hand grip around my arm .

"So this is how you gonna treat me I got you off the streets when your father kicked you out of his mansion and this is the thanks I get". Jemaine's voice gets quite.

"Jermaine you know what you did was wrong". I looked at him dead in the eyes. Now you feel the same pain that I felt when you thought it was a good idea to sleep with Clair , now she probably did the same thing to you and now your crawling back to me and don't get me started on you stealing money from me for your own amends.

I heard shattering glass and saw Champagne on the floor.

"I tried to be nice (Y/N) but you are being a pain in my ass now come on where going home do you understand"! Jermaine points the jagged glass bottle at me .

"I rather die than to live with you"! I snapped back.

"So you have chosen death".

Right after he said that he attacks me aim for my chest first and I barely dodged it but he put a gash in the side of my suit.
He attacks me and but this time the glass cuts my bow-tie making it fall into the Champagne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Akali POV) :

I was browsing the store until I got bored and decided to look for (Y/N) . I always admire her , she just so cute and adorable and a complete smartass but she's a loveable smartass and I love her I hope she exceps my feelings for her. I was have a hard (pause) time finding her until

"(Y/N) where a-

*CRASH*

"AKALI"!!!

That was (Y/N's) voice.
I have never felt so much panic in my life until now. I ran down aisles looking for her. Until I saw (Y/N) on the floor crawling away from a man with a broken glass bottle in his hands. I never wanted to kill anyone but this guy was gonna be the the first victim .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): POV

Jermaine had me on the ground and he was inching up to me with the sharp bottle over his head ready to stab me in the heart.

Well that's what I thought.

I saw a golden dagger/knife hit the glass knocking the Champagne bottle out of his hand and on the the floor.
I felt warm hand grab underneath my shoulder and picked up I turned around to see Akali I couldn't read her emotions because of the hat on her head covering her eyes but then I looked down at her hands to see some sort of hook thing and a larger variation of her dagger.