◇The Gold Digger◇

Ok ok guys know the deal

This chapter contains adult themes but its not a lemon just very explicit shit if you want to read it go right a head if ya dont well dont read it im not making you do a thing

♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️

(Akali's POV)

We where in a plane the middle of the night headed straight to Las Vegas.

And I was dead asleep.

♠️♦️--(Dreamland)--♣️♥️

I walk up in a city filled with buildings and water filling the roadways.

"Akali , Akali over here". The voice sounded very familiar.

I turned around

(Y/N) . My (Y/N) was right behind me

"(Y-Y/N) you're back do you know how long I was looking for you" I ran out to her.

My arms wrapped around her waist and held her tight.

"Mi Amore , Mi sei mancato tanto".

"I missed you too Babygirl". I pelt her face with kisses.

"I'm so sorry that everything that has happened Mi Amore". (Y/N) wraps her hands around my neck.

I wiped away some of her tears.

"My Queen don't say sorry it's ok I've got you we're fine".

(???) Hehe got you right where I want you.

"Oh no"

I was pushing into the water.

[*Bang*]

I scrambled out of the deep water to see blood was seeping out of (Y/N's) stomach.

The bullet wound began it rotting and (Y/N's) skin starts to into a nasty shade of green

She started sweating alot and huge acidic bumps started growing and busting.

"A-Akali run"

She skin starts peeling of her body making her bones and organs visible before her body melts into a pool of blood.

(Y/N) screams one last time as bloody bubbles foamed out of her mouth as her blood seeps into the canal of water containing the water quickly.

Her eyes were dead black and soulless.

I heard the click of a gun for behind me

"Good night".

[Blackout]

I wake up with a cold sweat running down my face.

"Akali are you alright" Kai'Sa was waveing her hand in my face.

Everyone surrounded me.

"You where talking in you sleep Akali are you sure you're alright" Ahri puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Yea I'm fine it's just a nightmare that's all". I sit up.

"Everyone look" Seraphine points out a window.

"How much longer until we land it's taking too long". I complained.

"It will take about thirty minutes but you can always skydive without a parachute if you're that impatient Akali".

"Ok jeez i'll wait Kai'Sa".

️♦️--[TIME SKIP BITCHES]--♣️♥️