♡She's Mine♡

"Hey smexy"

(Y/N's Thoughts)

(What in the actual fuck is happening)

This unknown woman sat beside me.

"What's girl like you doing all alone". The girl asked.

I look past her head that her friends were watching while grinning.

"Ma'am please leave me alone".

"Oh but I can't I just love a girl thats in a suit and bow-tie . The woman shimmies closer to me.

"Ma'am I'm taken I'm trying to be nice please leave me alone that's all I'm asking for ".

The woman had a devilish smile.

"I don't think so, your just too cute of an opportunity to pass up~♡.

(Y/N's Thoughts)

( Fuck it , I tried to be nice now she's gonna get the inner crazy bitch out of me)

"Look lady what part of TAKEN do you not understand now please get the fuck of me or we are going to have some problems that I really don't want to solve".

"No Boo-boo who do you think you're talking to I'm yours now baby~♡". The woman sits on my waist and puts her face by my neck.

"Get the hell off on me you Jurassic cunt your lips look like a big swollen flaming pussy with Aids infested lipstick.

"Aww Baby-boo don't talk with such nonsense . I feel her lips on my neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LADY"!

I started to fight back but she kept an iron grip on my wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akali POV:

I pop my head out of my car to hear (Y/N) screaming.
I look at the window seat that we sat at to see (Y/N) struggling to get a random woman off of there.

"She's hitting on the wrong girl" I mumbled.

I went into the compartment chamber
of my car and grab six kunai stuff them in my pocket and I get my kama slugged it over my shoulder ready to slice somebody's ass off .

I started walking back mumbling cuss words . I walk up to the random girl without her even knowing and placed my kama around her neck gently so she won't notice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV:

I saw Akali with the hook thingy around this women's neck . I slowly shook my head no. She gives me a small head nod and tapped the girls shoulder.

"What the fuck do you wa-". The girl froze.

The girl was met with furious eyes.

"Get off of her NOW"! Akali was giving the girl the death glare.

"Wait your Akali , The Akali" the girl was surprised.

"Yea that's me, now get off of her".

"What is she to you your maid".

This bitch just did not.

"Actually I am her girlfriend". I push her off my lap without her getting decapitated.

"Wait wait wait so your tell me that you're dating an idol, I don't believe it
I highly doubt that an idol would care about someone like you". The girl had a smug look. Akali stepped forward but I blocked her from going any further.