◇Searching◇

(Akali's POV)

"Who the fuck are you". I asked.

(???): A friend.

Me and Evelynn looked at the mystery man suspiciously.

"Why should we trust you you might try to kill me ".

(???) No Madame a friend of (Y/N) is a friend of mine.

"Wait you know (Y/N)"?

(???) Yes , Duchess was a savior , She got me away from my abuse parents.

"Wait a minute Duchess" ?

(???) Yes , her nickname Duchess when she was in the mafia that's and that's when she saved my ass when we where kids in Venice.

What was (Y/N) doing before I met her? I asked myself.

I saw the mystery get up and came back with a med-kit

(???) Here let me bind that for you.

He removes the bullet and patches me up.

(???) Well time is precious , here you're going to need this

He hands me a box of cards.

"What am I supposed to do this this" ?

(???) Tell that cat that Roger sent you them cards and you won't have a bit of trouble.

With that the man walked away.

"I don't trust him". Evelynn whispered .

"Give it a chance Eve we don't know or how to find (Y/N)".

Evelynn rolled her eyes "If he tricked us I'm personally showing him my "healing stick".

"Ever since (Y/N) taught you and everyone else how to use a gun you non-stop threaten people with  (Y/N's) healing sticks"

"What it puts people out of there misery quickly".

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my motorcycle while Evelynn went back to her Lamborghini with the others.

       ♠️♣️--Time Skip Mofos--♥️♦️

I we made it to the penthouse.

"Where is that damn cat , Seraphine have be out the vet by now." I thought to myself.

I heard the doorbell ring and lo and behold the starry eyed singer was carrying the witty cat.

"How is he" I asked.

"He's Ok but he's refusing to talk to me since the doctor put the 'Cone Of Shame' on him"

"Damn you vile women you just let those demons put that wretched thing on me".  The cat hissed

"Look Paz I need to know where's (Y/N) and I have been told by someone that you that I needed to give you some cards".

The cat giggles. "I depends where are the cards so I can do the dirty work".

I reached in my pocket to show him the pack cards.

"Hmm do you know what kind of cards are they Miss Akali".

My eyebrow rose in confusion.

"No I don't"

"Well might as well take a look"
His sharp metallic claw easily rips open the plastic exterior.

He pulls out of the cards with his mouth and jumped out of Seraphine's arm

"Ok get up we are not here for you guys to dilly dally".