♤0 to 100 Real Fucking Quick ♤

(I should be ashamed of myself , I kinda regret writing this part)

(Man , what is wrong with me)

(You guys know the drill this is a lemon I repeat a lemon. If you guys don't like freak nasty shit then leave because this not for you unless you are a freak nasty. This contains 18+ 'activities' so yea you have been warned people you have been warned)

Author-chan out~✌

♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️♥️♠️♦️♣️

"Akali why are you taking me to your room" I asked.

(There goes my first mistake , letting Akali drag me to her room)

"I've been seeing these people get way with things.....I just.....I don't know what wrong with them".

"Where you jealous" I asked.

Akali nods her head her eyes looking down.

"Goodness Akali why would you think like that" I grabbed Akali head and held her like a child.

"I don't know I thought that I was too much of a pain for you". Akali snuggles deeper into my chest

"You're not wrong about being a pain in the ass but I rather have you for a pain in the ass than some control freak". I kissed Akali's head with some extra TLC.

"Un ninja così dolce che non so cosa fare con te".

I could feel the heat from Akali's blushing face.

"If frustrates me that people want you dead or taking you way from me". Akali huffs.

Your not the only one Akali , If frustrates me to and everyone else.

"I wish they can just leave us alone". She slams her fist on a pillow.

"They never leave us alone" Akali hands start to trembling.

I grab Akali's hand softly and looked her dead in the eyes.

"I wish they leave us alone as well Amore but they just won't quit". My eyes changed into Clubs.

"I just tired of fighting". Akali

"Akali I'm tired of fighting the same demon we share too".

Akali's hands stopped shaking and she calmed down.

"I'm just so lucky to have you by my side"

"Get over here and hold me"

We both embraced each other in one another arms.

Akali lays her head on top of mine and laid on the start of her chest.

"Why do I get so worked up around you". Akali's head rests on my stomach.

(That was my second mistake , not realizing the signs that's she wants to get down and dirty on me)

I raised my eyebrow at the question.

"I don't understand why would you get hot and bothered over me".

"It's because I love you silly" Akali smushed her cheek against mine.

"Stop being such a flatter Akali".

Akali smirked

(Awe shit here we go again with that smirk , That was my third mistake , boosting Akali's confidence.)

I slowly realized that I was getting my self into trouble when Akali smirked.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I asked slow scooting away from Akali.