◇Flirty As Hell◇

(Y/N) POV

"Finally the weekend".

I have risen from out of thy comfortable lair of pillow and blankets to feast on any beautiful food
that is in kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen to see that there wasn't any food.

"It's your turn to cook breakfast (Y/N). I looked over to my right to see Tiny and Zen playing at the pool table with 40 dollars on the line .

" (Y/N) can you make those paninis you made last week" Tiny asked.

" Sure Tiny but you better pay attention because Zen would mind taking all of your money" I warned her .

"Your right my Queen I don't mind stealing from runt like you ". Zen's cocky attitude spiked up.

"Don't ever call me Queen ever again unless you want get your ass handed to you by Tiny".

Tiny was standing on the pool table ready to whack Zen with the cue stick .

I heard footsteps coming from the bathroom.

"(Y/N) what happened to your clothes". Vintage holds my shredded suit.

"I had a run in with Jermaine".

"You mean that moocher did this to your clothes" Vintage points to all of the holes and gashes that where on my suit .

"One of these days his ass is gonna be flat" Tiny knocks a solid cue ball into a hole.

"Too late that already happened".

"Who kicked his ass" Zen spoke ricocheting a striped 12 ball into the pocket hole.

I looked at Vintage and Tiny and I mouthed out the words "it was Akali"

"It was who"? Zen starts getting suspicious.

"It's was someone that walked me home".

"I swear if it's a guy" Zen starts to get grouchy.

"You are not gonna do a thing because if you do I will take this knife and use it to cut off your pride as a man" I threatened.

"O-okay my Dear".

"Dont call me that either".

Vintage walks up to Zen.

"Zen turn around and look at the pool table and show me what's wrong with this picture".

The money was gone from the edge of the table and Tiny wasn't there.

"That little bit-"

~~~~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~~~~