◇A Night at the K/DA penthouse◇

"So you didn't know what to do when you met me" ? I asked.

"Well yea I was kinda of scared that you will reject me but I was surprised that accepted my feelings for you thank you baby-cakes" Akali hugs me from behind.

"Woman who would reject YOU , you're are a adorable , beautiful , charming, flirty as hell and toughest pain in the ass that I have ever met but your MY pain in the ass and I wouldn't trade that for the world". I hold Akali cheeks

She went wide eyed but she closed her eyes and leaned into my touch and made a little purring sound.

"So cute" I whispered.

"I'm not cute I can be a bloodthirsty assassin if I want to" She gave me a little glare.

"Calmare bambino arrabbiato" I used my thumb to softly stroke her cheeks. She slowly melted to my touch.

"And I thought the coldblooded rap queen will never be tamed".

Akali whips her head up from my hands to face Ahri who now up stairs.

"Ahri quit it". Akali shot her a angry glare.

"Nah this is funny to see you like this I should do this more often" Ahri teased.

Akali grabs a near by pillow from the couch.

"I'm warning you Ahri don't play this game with me". Her eyes start narrowing.

"Oh shit this can't be good" I mumbled.

"And I wonder when's the wedding"

"Fuck it"

Akali jumped up and grabbed the railing and pulled herself up.
Ahri didn't have that much time to react.

"Get your 9-tailed ass over here so I can skin you alive"!!!

"Eep"

Akali chased Ahri to her room.

She just abandoned me thats kinda of fucked up

I walked up the prestige staircase to find the two fighting girls.

("Jeez I swear this house is like a maze".)

I couldn't hear Ahri or Akali anywhere.

("I think Akali suffocated her , poor girl".)

I keep walking down a huge hallway and saw a open room. I peered inside to see a grand piano.

The fuck when did they had a piano and why but for some reason I felt drawn to it

I walk in the room and run my hands over the keys.

I sat on the chair and played a song that randomly came to mind.