♡Unexpected♡

(This chapter will be on crack some get ready to be on weed) Author-chan out~✌

Hangovers

every single one of them had a hangover.

I gather every member of the K/DA group and place them on the couch cushions trying to keep them down while Akali was on my back like super glue.

"What was in those drinks (Y/N) I have never had a headache like this ever in my life" Kai'sa was currently on my back barely hanging on as I carried her downstairs out of Akali's room.

"(Y/N) I can't feel my legs" Akali was splayed out on the floor.

"How the hell did you get on the ground I just put you on the couch".

"I don't know" Akali wined.

" Amore I swear I don't understand you sometimes" I put her up again to put her on the couch with the rest of the K/da group.

"No I wanted to be with you baby-cakes". Akali gets up her feet wobbling with every step she takes.

"(Y/N) don't you dare lea-SHIT !!!

My eyes changed quickly and a fury of cards catch Akali from falling.

"Stay here"

Akali pouts and I lowered the cards down slowly to sit her beside the sleeping singers.

I summoned my cards back to my hands except one.

"Where is my Ace of spades"

I look at Akali who holding the card possessively.

"Give it"

"Make me". Akali had a grin on her face.

I walk over to her unamused face and try to get the card from her hand

Akali sinks into the couch hold the card up high.

"Gotdamn it Akali"

I climbed on Akali waist without knowing it.

"Akali I swear to god"

I climbed up higher on her waist and of course she holds it up even higher.

"Will you give me my stuff back"?

"Nah , I'm enjoying the view of down here" I look down to see Akali with a face full of tiddies in her face.

I blushed

"You perverted little shit get out of there"

"Love you baby-girl" Akali snuggles deeper into my chest.

"Know what keep it" I give up and walked out of the living room.

"Oh no you don't"!!!

I felt a weight crash in my back and knock me down on the floor.

"Pinned by the Ninja" Akali whispers in my ear

"Ok this is some bullshit how you don't have the energy to pick yourself up but have the energy to flop on my back"

"Don't be like that I'm just messing with you baby-cakes" Akali rolls off of my back.

"I you gave me sore in my back"

"Sorry baby-girl here let me pick you up" I immediately tried to get up.

Akali sweeps me off my feet and carries me to a second living room.

"I can walk you know" I crossed my arms.

"I know you can walk but I think this is more cute" She kissed my head and sits me down on the couch.