♡Worrying♡

(Y/N's POV)

I was currently in a meeting hall with Tiny , Vintage and Asher listening to conversation on the other side of the boss's office.

(???) We should have a banquet for the two.

(Chase) And drugs.

(Clair) No , how about crystal chandeliers.

(Boss): I don't know about those two but we are going to need security.

(???) Why.

(Charlotte) Do you not know who (Y/N) is in love with.

(???) No.

(Clair) : Ever heard of the Kpop rapper Akali yea i've gotten video footage at the hotel and she was talk to the management , turns out that she going to find Jazzel".

(Boss): Chase , grab you some friends to cut her off at the club , one slip of the tongue and everything will be in shambles.

(Chase) Yes my King.

(Boss) We can not let that little bitch interfere with my plan.

We hear the squeaking of the chairs and footsteps coming toward the door in the meeting room.

"Oh shit" Tiny whispers.

Everyone scatters off and acted naturally. I was in the kitchen , Asher was in the dinning room playing around with the silverware , Vintage was (Very badly) trying to polish the treasury thats scatter all around the mansion and Tiny was be a little gremlin.

I watch as Chase putting on his shoes

"He's trying to kill her". I panicked.

"(Y/N) trust me when I say this , Akali is a SMB woman".

I cocked her head "What dose SMB mean Tiny"

"Self-Made Bullet , I know that women is so stubborn that she's not going down without a fight" Tiny reassures me.

(Chase) :"(Y/N) go get my jacket to my tuxedo and you better hurry up and get me a pack cigarettes and cigars me and the boys might as well enjoy ourselves while we're over there".

I walked up the many flights of stairs to go to his room and grabbed his drugs and coat from the closet and walk back down stairs

(Chase) 'Bout time you got my stuff.

He walks out the door

I head the clicking of a gun. I started to worry about Akali's wellbeing.

"I wonder if Akali is alright"

♠️♦️What's Really Happening♣️♥️

(Akali's POV)

"Get yo shit and lets go" Kai'Sa yelled.

We proceed to put our bags and stuff them into a Evelynn's Lamborghini.

"Kami , Evelynn what did you pack in here this bag weights a ton".

"Trust me , we are going to need them".

Them , who is them".

I opened Evelynn's bag.