Chapter 1442: Game Day Rangers

The next morning Madison and Kris woke up when the alarm went off. 

"Good morning baby." Kris says kissing her head.

"Good morning." Madison says.

"What's wrong?" Kris asks.

"Nothing I'm just not feeling well.   I'm overly hormonal so please don't take anything I say or do today to heart." Madison says.

She then gets up and goes into the bathroom and strips.   She gets into the shower and turns on the water.    A few minutes later she felt arms snake around her waist.

"What's bothering you Maddie?" Kris asks kissing her back.

"What isn't?" Madison replies.

"Are you second guessing the whole thing with Sid?" Kris asks.

"I don't know." Madison says.

"Are you mad at me because I love him too?" Kris asks.

"I don't know." Madison answers.

"Are you going to leave me?" Kris asks voice breaking.

Madison turns around to face him.

"That I know the answer too.  No I am not leaving you.   I never could." Madison replies.

"Okay, talk to me baby tell me what's wrong?" Kris asks.

"I just feel wrong.   Even though she Nadia knows and is okay with it I feel bad wanting to be with her husband.   She's my best friend and my sister."  Madison says.

"Ita okay baby no one is forcing you to be with Sid if you don't feel right." Kris says kissing her head.

"I know.  I told you I'm just hormonal." Madison says laying her head on his chest.

"Its okay baby.   You know I would walk away if you wanted me too." Kris says.

"Really?" Madison asks looking up at him.

"Yes baby really.   I love you so much." Kris says.

"I love you just as much baby and I would never do that to you make you sacrifice your happiness." Madison says.

Kris kisses her head.   They stand there for a few minutes holding each other.   They then get showers and head out.   They got and get dressed.   Sid had gone back to his room.    They head downstairs.    The gang meets there.   The boys go and make breakfast and the girls go and do school and education with them.   When they finish they eat and then play some games.    Ruth and and Trina made lunch for them and they eat together.    Finally they tuck them in for their naps.     Madison and Kris head up to their room.  Madison presses his suit getting it ready.   She then goes and joins him in bed.

"Are you okay?" Kris asks holding her close.

"Yes baby I am feeling a little better.   I think it's just hormones." Madison says.

"It's okay baby,  I just want you too feel okay." Kris says.

"I am okay baby. " Madison says.

Kris kisses her head as she took her spot on his chest.     They falling into a much needed nap.

Later on Madison and Kris woke up when the alarm went off.    They both get up.   Madison puts on her jersey and jeans and Kris puts on his suit.    They then head downstairs.    The kids decided to stay home and watch the game there.    They kiss them goodbye and then head out to the car.   They pile in and Jake drives to the arena.    They arrive and park.    The guys head to the locker room and the girls go and grab food.    They then head out to the runway.    Not long after the guys take the ice for warmups.    Thirty minutes later they come off the ice.   Kris goes to Madison stealing a kiss.