Chaptere 1548: Mother's Day

Early the next morning Kris woke up feeling Sid slide in beside him. He had already laid Bristol in her bassinet.

"Hey babe." Kris says kissing his head.

"Hey babe." Sid replies.

"What's up?" Kris asks.

"I wanted to come spend half of the night with you and wanted to spend it with Madison too for Mother's Day." Sid says.

"Okay baby." Kris says.

"Yeah Nadia didn't  feel like moving she was comfortable so she said for me to come since it's my night and I gave her a little break from caring for Bristol." Sid says.

"I am not complaining at all you know I love spending time with you and with Bristol  Besides we can bond with our son growing in Maddie's belly." Kris says.

"Yes I like that idea too." Sid says.

"Good." Kris replies

"Now since Bristol as well as Maddie  is sleeping come shower with me ?" Sid asks.

"Hmm okay." Kris says.

They both get up without waking Madison or so they thought. They head to the bathroom and get into the shower.      Kris turns on the water.    They start to kiss.

"I know you didn't come into the bathroom to shower and not invite me." Madison says breaking them out of their trance.

"Sorry Maddie girl." Sid says.

"Yeah baby sorry." Kris says.

"You know how you can make it up to me?" Madison asks.

"How baby?" Kris asks.

"Yes Maddie girl tell us how." Sid says.

"Hmm, you get on the bench Sid." Madison says.

Sid did as he was told and sat down on the bench.

"Are you sure baby?" Kris asks.

"God yes." Madison replies

Madison goes to straddle him.

"So you want to go for a little ride Maddie Girl?" Sid asks.

"Yes, I love riding you  and Kris shouldn't be the only one who gets action." Madison says.

"God baby if you want it go for it because you know I don't care." Kris says.

Madison mounts  Sid reverse cow girl and starts to move.     Kris kisses her as he  pushed into her from the front.

"God." Madison moans.

They move together bringing each other to release.

"Oh fuck." Sid moans as he cums hard.

"Sid, Kris oh god." Madison moans as she cums.

"God that's it." Kris moans as he cums too.

They ride it out together. They then switch and do it again. They finally start to shower but end up going at it a few more times once back in bed.    Bristol woke up and the three of them took care of her. Madison was snuggled up comfy on pillows.   Kris and Sid were laying on either side of her and they each were laying near her belly.   They each kiss it a few times.    He kicks.

"God I love feeling that." Sid says.

"I know babe, our son." Kris says.

"Its amazing watching you both bond with him." Madison says.