Chapter 7

Colt's POV

I get to my room and my escort, Tina. Says me and Viscera looked amazing in our costumes. Then my mentor, Greir Rollo, comes out and congratulates me. Grier is a really tall and muscular guy, as he won his games by using brute force, and even strangled two tributes. I watch the parade again, and I definitely look awkward. I have this weird look on my face like I don't know what I'm doing, and I laugh a bit. While Viscera looks deadly. Looking at her from a bird's eye view just makes her look even more tough, and I realize that outfit shows her best features, and even though it's the same outfit, they don't show mine. Then again, I don't have many features to show, as I'm a blonde haired, skinny guy.

"Tomorrow is the first day of training, you will get to meet all the tributes, and there are three days in total, two public with all the tributes, and one individual and private, which will get you ready for your interview. But that is after the personal training session with the gamemakers, where you will show your skills and give you a score of 0-12, one score for each tribute, which will help with sponsors." Says Greir.

"Sponsors?" I ask, confused,

"They are gifts that your mentor helps you get from the capitol people, if you need something like a bottle of water, a capitol person could give you a sponsor." Says Viscera, looking kind of annoyed that I don't know this.

"Well, only if they like you." Answers Greir,

"Well, we better get some sleep, goodnight," says Viscera, see you tomorrow." I wave goodnight and I say to Greir,

"I'll get some sleep too." Greir nods and I wash all the excess sparkles off and take a shower. I get out and leave my hair wet as I fall asleep in my bed.