CHAPTER 15

(WARNING: This part contains strong and potentially offensive languages, highly explicit and excessive sexual activity that may be offensive or disturbing and is not suitable for young readers and sensitive individuals. You have been warned.)

"WHY did you run away?" anito malapit sa kanyang tainga at humigpit ang pagkakayapos sa kanyang katawan.

Inalis niya ang mga mata sa bubong at tumagilid ng higa patalikod kay Red. "I didn't," kanyang sagot sa mahinang boses.

"I'm a lawyer, I know if someone is lying," he murmured on her ear.

She tried so hard to stop herself from shivering when she felt his breath fanned her nape. "I'm a lawyer, I'm good at lying!" wala sa sariling tugon niya. She bit her lips in frustration, it was as if she's admitting that she's really lying.

He chuckled in amusement. Natigilan siya nang marinig iyon, ang akala niya ay hindi ito marunong tumawa o ngumiti man lang. Why does it have to be so good hearing him laugh?

Cameron's lips curved in a smile, she released the tension in her body and relax her muscle.

"You don't know what happened after you left. You put me into trouble," he said, but unlike earlier, his voice was light and humorous. Itinukod nito ang isang braso sa kama at ipinatong ang ulo sa palad. Hindi niya sinalubong ang mga mata nitong nakatutok sa kanyang mukha at nanatiling nakatuon ang paningin sa dingding. "The chambermaid entered the room expecting there's nothing a single soul left. The woman almost faint when she saw me in my glory, her shriek could tear the whole hotel down."

Her hand immediately covered her mouth to muffle her laugh. But she can hold it in, she freed her mouth and laugh 'til her eyes welled up. "She must've been horrified when she saw your... glory," she said in a half-laugh.

"Is it funny, huh?" Red whispered in her ear.

Nawala ang ngiti sa kanyang mga labi nang maramdaman ang kamay nito sa kanyang hita. He fondled her thighs and poured light kisses to her shoulder blade. "R-Red... What are you doing?" she pant.

Tila siya isang sulo na sinindihan dahil sa mga haplos at halik nito sa kanyang katawan na nagpapawala sa kanyang katinuan.

"What do you think I'm doing?" he whispered alluringly and nibble her earlobe. His fingers found her jewel and they do their job impeccably. She gladly opened up for him and moaned wantonly.

Her breathing rasp, her eyes dilated in sheer pleasure. And that thing poking on her back, fully awaken and proud, was making her dizzy in torment.

Nakikita na niya ang mga bituin nang bigla nitong alisin ang mga daliri sa parteng iyon ng kanyang katawan. Subalit pumalit naman ang nag-uumigting nitong pagnanasa na halos magpawala sa kanyang ulirat.

"Rain..." he growled.

She gripped his strong arms as he kept on sending her to edge. He took her sideways and from behind. And like always, he drove her to the cosmos.

NAALIMPUNGATAN siya nang makarinig ng ingay sa paligid subalit hindi niya gustong imulat ang mga mata dahil may pakiramdam siyang ilang sandali lang niyang naipikit ang mga iyon.

She sluggishly opened her eyes. In her half-conscious state of mind, she saw him putting his clothes on. Her vision was blurry as she witnessed his every move.

He glanced at her and walked towards her direction. He sat on the bed and gently touched her cheek. "See you at work, Rain," he spoke before planting a kiss on her lips.

Her drowsy eyes shut close as if she was about to go back to sleep.

Red smiled when he saw and heard Cameron purred. He brushed his thumb on her cheek once again before climbing off her bed. Isang huling sulyap ang kanyang ginawa sa direksiyon ng dalaga bago lumabas ng bahay nito.