11

"Jungkook, I'm telling you, they both like Yoongi." Jimin was talking to his boyfriend, who had just returned from work right after Taehyung left Jimin's place.

Jungkook pulled Jimin next to him on the couch, wrapping his arms around the elder's waist and stroking his hair to calm him down. "Babe, calm down."

Jimin let out a sigh of frustration.

Jungkook lifted himself up, making his way towards the coffee machine to make himself and Jimin a drink. "Why are you even so agitated about all this?

"I'm just worried about our friends. You know how it goes when two or more people like the same person? They start fighting over that person. What if Tae and Hobi start fighting over Yoongi?"

"Listen, I know you're concerned, but they are adults, they can sort this out on their own. It will be Yoongi's choice with who he wants to be, not ours." Jungkook finished his sentence, handing Jimin a cup of coffee, the smaller gladly accepting it.

"I guess you're right." Jimin faintly smiled, yet he still didn't feel very good about the whole situation.

~one week later~

Jimin and Jungkook were walking down the street, hand in hand, drinking hot cocoa and enjoying the chilly morning.

"Hyung, please!"

The couple stopped and shared a look.

"Did you hear that?"

Jimin nodded. They both peeked around the corner and were shocked at what they saw.

"I started liking Yoongi first, hyung. What's your problem?" Taehyung argued with an obviously angry Hoseok in the middle of an empty alleyway.

"My problem? Are you just gonna come in and ruin everything like that?" Hoseok yelled, making Taehyung collapse on the ground.

Jimin and Jungkook gasped, running to the two.

"What the hell is going on?" Jimin yelled and shook Taehyung, begging him to wake up. He looked up at Jungkook and Hoseok. "Call the ambulance."

_

"Hyung, don't worry, Taehyung's fine now." Jungkook tried comforting the stressed out male sitting beside him.

Him and Yoongi were now sitting in the Hospital's hallway, waiting for Taehyung's doctor to come out.

Yoongi shook his head. "I get back from Daegu to get a call from Jimin, saying that my friend had passed out literally because of me. How do you think I should feel? Happy?"

Jungkook sighed. He remembered Jimin was still comforting Hobi in the washroom and decided to give his fiancé a quick call. After a couple of rings, the older picked up.

"Yeah? How's it going over there?" Jimin questioned.

"Not good." Jungkook looked over at Yoongi, who was now resting his face in his palms. "How's Hobi?"

Jimin sighed. "He can't stop crying."

Jungkook let out a sigh. Before any of them could say anything else, a doctor made his way towards Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Babe, the doctor's here, I gotta go." Jungkook quickly ended the call.

Yoongi stood up as well, seeing Taehyung walking behind the doctor.

"Tae, I was worried sick!" Yoongi engulfed Taehyung in a hug, the younger male hugging back immediately.

"Nothing way too serious." The doctor started. "He has a common condition called vasovagal syncope. It's caused by a sudden drop in blood pressure, often triggered by a reaction to something, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress." He explained.

"Is it dangerous?" The youngest asked the doctor.

"No, it's actually quite harmless and requires no treatment. Just.. be more careful." The doctor smiled.

"Thank you very much, doctor." Yoongi spoke and the doctor nodded, walking away.

After the doctor was no longer in sight, Taehyung immediately broke down crying on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi patted his head, frowning.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung sobbed. "I'm so sorry." Taehyung broke the hug and sobbed. Jungkook watched with a pained expression.

"Taehyung, it's fine. It's not your fault." Yoongi tried calming the younger down. He then heard a familiar voice.

"Taehyung!" Hobi ran up to Taehyung, engulfing him in the warmest hug possible.

Jimin stopped next to everyone, totally out of breath. He looked at Jungkook and they both smiled at each other, knowing that Jimin had to chase the older down the hall.

Everybody watched the two hugging males and couldn't do anything else but smile. Including Yoongi. He loved seeing his two best friends happy and safe.

_

After everyone talked outside the hospital, Jimin offered to take Hoseok and Taehyung home, since they both lived close to each other, while Jungkook was sharing a drive home with Yoongi.

"You guys okay back there?"

"Yeah..." Both males said at the same time and just smiled awkwardly at each other. Jimin smiled and continued to drive in silence for a couple more minutes.

"Okay, we're here, Hoseok." Jimin stopped the car and looked at Hoseok. The other thanked Jimin and bid his goodbyes to the two before closing the car door and walking away.

"Okay, we're less than one minute away from your house." Jimin started driving again. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine, don't worry." Taehyung smiled. "By the way, did Hoseok say anything? I know you two talked, I feel pretty bad for everything. He must be blaming himself now..."

"Well." Jimin started. "It kinda was his fault you collapsed. Even if he didn't know it would happen."

"It's still not his fault. We fought over Yoongi, it's literally no one's fault." Taehyung frowned. " but I don't want this to happen again. I'm giving Yoongi up."

Jimin stopped his car once they arrived at Taehyung's house. "Really? Hoseok did the same thing." Jimin smiled softly and glanced through the rear view mirror to look at Taehyung, whose eyes suddenly sparkled.