13

Jimin had picked Taehyung up at Hoseok's house and was already on the way to his shared home with Jungkook.

"When are you and Jungkook getting married?" Taehyung tilted his head.

Jimin was taken aback by the sudden question. "Soon."

"When is soon?"

Jimin shrugged. "Not far from now."

"When is that?"

Jimin laughed. "Tae, even if I knew and told you, you would forget we even had this conversation in the morning."

Just a moment later, they arrived and Jimin spoke. "Go ahead, I need to drive to the store."

"At 9 pm?"

"Gosh, Tae, just go." Jimin chuckled.

"It better be a wedding cake you're driving to pick up!"

_

"He's some sort of mind reader."

Yoongi nodded. "Maybe he comes from a line of witches or something."

Jimin sighed. Him and Yoongi were at a bakery, enjoying their milkshakes and talking about how Taehyung must've caught on to what was happening, because Jimin indeed was picking something up that had to do with his fiancé.

"Have you ever tried this chocolate avocado milkshake?" Yoongi asked, sipping on his drink.

Jimin scrunched his nose up. "No. And I still can't understand why you're drinking that."

Yoongi shrugged, then looked at his watch. "It's almost ten, shouldn't we be heading to pick the ring up?"

Jimin nodded.

"Why did they say to come so late anyways? Kinda suspicious if you ask me."

"That's why I brought you." Jimin stated, making Yoongi roll his eyes.

_

"Wow, it's beautiful."

Jimin smiled, looked over at Yoongi and then back at the ring. "This baby is a 17-carat emerald-cut eternity ring, of course it won't be ugly."

Yoongi's eyes widened. "17 carat? How much was that?"

Jimin sighed with a smile plastered on his face. "My love for Jungkook can't be measured with any money."

"That's not what I-"

"Jimin, Yoongi!"

The said males turned to the owner of the voice.

"What are you doing here so late?" The eldest of the three lifted a brow.

Namjoon scoffed. "Hello to you too, Yoongi."

"Hi, Joonie." Jimin took a step closer, embracing the older in a hug.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "So sweet I think it gave me cavities."

As the two males parted from the hug, Namjoon's eyes darted to the object in Jimin's hand. "What's that?" He asked, pointing to the black velvet ring box.

Jimin smiled and carefully opened the box. "Just a little something for mine and Jungkook's anniversary tomorrow."

"And by "little something" he means a 17-carat emerald-cut eternity engagement ring."

Namjoon's mouth agape. "Dude, 17 carat? How much was that?"

Jimin carefully closed the box and put it in his bag. "Doesn't matter." He looked back up at the older. "What about you? Why are you here at nearly 11 pm?"

"I'm gift shopping."

Jimin blinked. "For what?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Jin's birthday." He watched Jimin's eyes slightly widen. "Did you forget that tomorrow's Jin's birthday?"

"No, there is no way I could have forgotten." Jimin pulled out his phone along with jis portable calendar.

"How could I have forgotten? I knew that Jin's birthday and mine and Jungkook's anniversary clash..." Jimin looked at the circled day on the calendar with two different markers.

"Hey, it's okay, we can go look for something for Jin together." Namjoon smiled at Jimin.

"And me. I also have nothing for him." Yoongi joined the conversation.

"Alright, then let's waste no time."

_

"Uh, why are we in the mirror section?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon laughed. "Isn't it obvious?"

Jimin suddenly heard his phone ring and fetched it out of his bag to see his boyfriend's caller id pop up.

"Hold on, guys, Jungkook's calling me." Jimin said as he walked away from his friends.

"Hey, babe, where are you? Tae told me you were headed somewhere, but you haven't returned home in two hours, is everything okay? It's kinda late to be out." Spoke the younger on the other end of the line.

Jimin smiled. "I'm fine. Sorry if I worried you, I was just going to the mall to pick something up."

That wasn't a lie at all.

"And I happened to meet Joonie and Yoongi, we're gift shopping for Jin now. Spoeaking of, have you bought something for his birthday? Or should I take care of it?"

"I have a gift for him, no worries. Be home soon though, okay?"

"Sure, love. Bye, gotta go." Jimin spoke as he ended the call and went back to the two males.

"How about this one?" Yoongi questioned, pointing to a pretty little italian bow mirror.

"This will take a while..." the eldest sighed.

_

Namjoon ended up buying the italian mirror, Yoongi bought Jin a vintage hand mirror and Jimin surprisingly bought the birthday boy a crown.

"Okay, bye, see ya'll tomorrow at the party." Namjoon smiled. "Don't be late."

Yoongi shared a look with Namjoon. think we're the only ones who bought Jin mirrors."

_

"I think you're the only one who didn't buy a mirror for Jin." Jungkook chuckled.

"See, that's the point. Boi doesn't need so many mirrors, at least one of us should buy something different."

"I really thought I was the only one who would buy a mirror to be honest, but I guess I was wrong." Jungkook let out a sigh.

"Jin loves his mirrors, I'm sure he'll be happy."

_

"That's too many mirrors." Jin exclaimed as he was unpacking the sixth gift. "Guys..."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Should've gotten him a latte and a blueberry muffin."

Jimin's gift was next.

Jin looked up at Jimin as he held the packaging. "Let me guess." Jin let out a scoff. "A mirror?"

Jimin shook his head. "I tried to make it special."

"Omg. This is gorgeous." Jin smiled as he put the crown on top of his head.

Jimin beamed. "It suits you well, hyung."

Jin smiled at Jimin, then at the rest. "Thanks, guys, I loved all gifts, but our friendship is the only gift I need."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "So cheesy, Jin, my lactose intolerance could never."

"I'm serious. Each and every one of you are so important to me and this friendship circle. Five years ago, I was so scared we would all drift apart once high school would end, I'm so thankful you're all still here." Tears were building up in Jin's eyes as he was speaking. "I love you all."

Everyone else felt emotional as well. Jimin and Jungkook had tears in their eyes as well.

They all came into a group hug, smiling and feeling the warmth from each other, neither of them breaking the hug just yet.

"We love you too, hyung."