15

christian

Liked by justinseagull and 6,743,521 others christian a lil bahamas getaway with fiancé ❤️

christian a lil bahamas getaway with fiancé ❤️

View all 18,597 comments

justinseagull ❤️
visualking for how long r u rats staying
christian @visualking 3 days 😌 miss us?
visualking @christian hell nah i wish you'd stay 3 years tf
grapemon @visualking babe chill lmao
suga i agree with @visualking
christian @justinseagull we shouldn't even bother going back atp

_

"Jimin just posted." Taehyung spoke, laying comfortably on his king-sized bed, cheking his phone.

"Him and Jungkook went on a getaway to celebrate the recent proposal." Hobi uttered, chilling next to the younger, who had invited the older over a while ago.

"I know, I'm so happy for him." Taehyung smiled at his phone, liking Jimin's post. "I bet they're having a great time."

"We can have that also." The older smiled.

"What do you have in mind?"

_

"Wow, this champagne is very good." Hoseok commented, taking another sip of his drink.

"I have great taste in alcohol just because Jimin taught me all about it."

The two started laughing at the younger's comment.

"Not to be rude of course. Jimin has a great taste in everything." Taehyung shrugged, taking small sips of his drink.

"Best friends including." Hobi did a little smirk, the action going unnoticed by the younger male sitting beside him on the couch.

Taehyung could only chuckle at the comment. "Hey, I've got an idea, let's play a game. No smiling, no laughing. Just jokes."

"And if one of us smiles?" The older lifted a brow.

"Let's decide punishments." The other set his glass down on the coffe table in front of the couch. "They don't have to be the same and we'll just write them down. If one of us smiles or laughs, that individual will do the other person's punishment."

"And it can be just whatever?" Hoseok smirked, setting his glass down as well as he had finished his drink.

Taehyung nodded.

"Can I search up jokes on the internet?"

"Of course."

"Okay, let's do this."

_

"Okay, here's one. Some people eat snails, they must not like fast food." Taehyung was the one to start the game.

Hobi shook his head. "Honestly, poor snails." He read his while looking at the phonescreen and looked up at Tae. "Why did Sally fall off the swing? She has no arms."

"I-"

"I'm not finished." Hobi proceeded. "Knock knock."

"Who's there?"

"Not Sally." The older smirked.

"Wow, hyung, that's dark." Taehyung spoke, trying not to show any emotion.

The older pouted. "I really thought you would at least smile."

"Hear this one. What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer?"

"What?"

"We are both lawyers."

A smile creeped up Taehyung's face. "That was so stupid that it was actually funny."

"I mean at least you smiled." Hobi took the sticky note from the table and gave it to the younger to read.

"Punishment: drink a whole glass of champagne." Taehyung looked at the older, scoffing and taking the bottle in his hands before opening it. "You really want me to get drunk, eh?"

"I want you to relax." The older smiled. "Anyways, my turn again, since you lost. What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator!"

Taehyung gulped down the last of his drink, a chuckle leaving his mouth right after.

"I got you again!" Hobi took the other sticky note and handed it to the younger. "Your punishment."

"Kiss Hobi on the cheek." He lifted a brow. "That's no punishment."

"Oh?" The older smiled, resting his chin in his palm.

Taehyung put the piece of paper down and scooted closer to the older male.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing the other's cheek, then leaving a quick peck on his lips.

Hobi's eyes widened, his hands falling into his lap and his mouth agaping at the younger's sudden action.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm not thinking straight with all this alcohol in my system." He let out a laugh.

Hobi's face softened and he slowly leaned in, closing his eyes and the gap between his and Taehyung's lips.

The younger closed his eyes shut and his hands found their way to Hoseok's face, cupping it softly, while the older's hands flew to Taehyung's chest and pressed against it firmly.

"Hobi..." Taehyung spoke between the kiss. "We can't do this."

"Why not?" Hoseok's lips were still pressed up against on the younger's.

"We're drunk." Taehyung deadpanned, the older chukling in response, but pulling away.

"Okay." Hoseok breathed out, smiling. "Let's see if we'll want this when we're sober?" He tilted his head questioningly.

Taehyung blushed. "S-sure..."

Hoseok left a soft peck on the younger's lips, the smile not leaving his face. "Goodnight, Taehyungie."

As he said that, he got up from the couch and started heading towards the door. "Sweet dreams." With that, he left.

Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He collapsed on the couch, pondering about what had just happened.

With all the thoughts racing in his head, the young male eventually got tired, closing his eyes and instantly falling asleep.