4

"How about we go swimming someday?" Jungkook asked the older, trying to start up a conversation while the two of them were cleaning up.

"Sure." Jimin smiled.

"But I'm already drowning in your eyes." Jungkook winked at Jimin, making him let out a soft laugh.

The younger adored to see his boyfriend in a good mood because of him. He wanted to be everything to Jimin. His happiness, the one Jimin could always rely on, trust, the one who he would always feel safe with.

Jungkook smiled and let a tear escape his eye. Jimin noticed right away and frowned.

"Kookie? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Jimin took Jungkook's hands in his, keeping his focus on his boyfriend.

Jungkook shook his head and looked up, smiling.

"No. You never did anything wrong. If someone would do something wrong, it would be me."

Jimin slowly lifted his hand and gently wiped the younger's tears with his thumb.

"Kookie... What are you saying?" Jimin frowned. He was very confused.

"I'm sorry if I'm worrying you right now. I just feel so lucky to have you. I never want to lose you or make you feel unsafe or unhappy with me." Jungkook pouted and leaned against the wall, letting himself sink to the ground.

Jimin's expression softened. He smiled sadly and sat down on the ground next to Jungkook.

"You know..." He started, making the younger boy look up at him. "Once we became friends, I was afraid of the same thing. I felt so lucky to have you as my friend."

Jungkook smiled.

"I still remember the day we became friends at our elementary school, yet when it was coming to an end, I thought we would separate and you would forget about me." Jimin smiled sweetly.

"I never forgot you." Jungkook smiled before continuing. "I still remember the day we saw each other in our first class at high school." He chuckled. "Remember how surprised we were?"

"Yeah. I was not expecting to see you again." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook nodded.

"I was actually more taken aback by the fact that you changed so much over four years." The younger lifted an eyebrow. "I was like.. Jimin?" He made a shocked expression while saying. The two boys laughed.

"I was surprised as well." Jimin tried to hold back a chuckle. "You became a real soft bunny over a few years."

Jungkook let out a soft laugh. "I'm aware."

They shared a couple more laughs from their amazing memories and backstories.

"I hope you understand how lucky I feel to have you, too. And you shouldn't worry about making me feel sad. Even if something like that happens, we can make it work."

Jimin gave the younger an encouraging smile, earning a smile and a nod from him, which managed to turn into a frown in a couple of seconds.

"I just don't want to make you feel like I'm the darkness in your life. I'm scared to disappoint you..." Jungkook lowered his head, making Jimin sigh.

Jimin looked at his boyfriend for a few more seconds, trying to think of what to say. Then he smiled, feeling the sentence itself forming in his heart.

"Jungkookie." Jimin lifted Jungkook's chin up, making them lock eyes. "You will never be the darkness in my life, because you're my light."

Jungkook smiled widely, throwing his arms around the older male, Jimin hugging back instantly.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered during the hug, making the older crack a smile.

"I love you, too." Jimin responded, snuggling closer to his boyfriend and hugging him tighter. The couple stayed like that for a few minutes and didn't even feel how they fell asleep in each other's arms.