20

~a month later~

Jimin has now been working with Jungkook at the same company for a few weeks already. He was feeling buch better in a different place, associating with new people.

Jungkook has been noticing Jimin's mood changing, and he loved to see his fiancé in a better mindset.

One night, when Jimin was coming home from work, he didn't know that he would be getting a...

"Surprise!"

Jimin's shocked expression was soon enough changed to a smiling face, his eyes turning to little crescents. "Oh my God..." he uttered with pure excitement. "What is this?"

All of his friends were gathered in the living room, holding presents and already filled wine glasses.

"This is your bachelor party! And you better get freshened up, cause we're going to the club!" Taehyung spoke up, taking a sip of his drink.

Jimin raised a brow. "What about Jungkook?"

"Well, since he is working late and we want to surprise him as well, not just keep waiting for hours until he gets off work..." Hoseok smirked. "I've drafted a text for him." He smiled, handing his phone to Jimin, showing him the draft message.

"Hey, man. Yonge broke up with me. I'm ay the cluv. Can u gey me? I fink I'm dunk." Jimin read the text Hoseok had sent to Jungkook. "Wow, convincing." He chuckled.

Hoseok flipped his hair and nodded. "I know."

_

As the six boys arrived at the club, they ordered some drinks and sat down at a booth.

"Ok, time to send the message." Hoseok spoke excitedly and pulled out his phone, sending the draft to Jungkook. "Now we wait."

After around 10 minutes, the club door opened, revealing a man dressed in black, looking around the place.

Namjoon immediately noticed and signalled for everyone to duck down.

As they did so, Jungkook started walking around, looking for his 'drunk' friend. As he finally approached the booth the boys were seated at, they jumped out, startling Jungkook half to death.

"Surprise!"

Jungkook's eyes widened as his face was decorated by a big smile. "What?" He scoffed. "What is this?" He looked over at Hoseok. "You pranked me?"

"Sure did, buddy." Hobi spoke. "Happy bachelor party to you guys!" He looked at Jungkook and then at Jimin.

As Jungkook's eyes locked with Jimin's, the younger immediately went over to his fiancé and kissed him deeply, the other other boys cheering and smiling at the sight.

Jimin pulled away after a few seconds, cupping the younger's face. "Happy friday." He smiled, making Jungkook chuckle.

The boys partied all night long and after those few hours of fun, dancing and drinking, it was time to head home.

"Thanks for this again!" Jimin waved as all of them parted ways after getting out of the club.

The couple jumped into Jungkook's car, which was parked close to the club. Since Jimin didn't really drink, he drove them both back to their place.

The ride was fun, the boys played some music and sand along to it, vibing and just having a great time.

As Jimin stopped the car at a red light and the song ended, Jungkook turned to his boyfriend with a smile on his face. "I love you so much, you know that?"

Jimin giggled. "Of course I know that, babe. I love you more."

"Ain't possible." Jungkook shook his head and leaned back into his seat, making the older laugh.

"You know..." Jungkook started. "I can't imagine my life without you..."

Jimin lifted a brow, driving off as the green light had turned on. "That's sweet." He cracked a smile, confusion still hogging his mind.

"A few weeks ago, you almost fell back into your depression and you were so tired, i could see it in your eyes... and... i just don't want to lose you." Jungkook spoke tiredly. "I love you..." He muttered as his eyes closed.

Jimin's breath hitched. He had no idea Jungkook's thoughts were still clouded by such things.

The older turned his head to look at Jungkook and smiled softly at the sleeping boy as a tear rolled down Jimin's cheek. "I love you, too."