16

Taehyung woke up the next day to the sound of someone knocking on the front door.

He rubbed his eyes as he stood up from the couch, blushing as he slightly started remembering the events of the other night with Hoseok.

As the male neared the door and finally opened it, a smile instantly spread across his face.

"Did you just wake up?" Hoseok tilted his head.

"Good morning to you as well, hyung." The younger scoffed, walking away and Hoseok just letting himself in after.

"Morning? It's 12 pm, silly." The latter smiled. "Anyways, I brought cookies." He lifted up the box that he was holding.

"So sweet, you didn't have to." Taehyung cooed. "And I'm still a little hungover from yesterday."

"Well, would cookies with some milk help you feel better?"

The youngest let out a giggle. "Hyung, I'm not a child."

"Shut up, everyone likes cookies and milk." Hoseok set the box down and started making his way to the fridge.

"Whatever you say."

_

"So, you got any plans for tonight?" The older asked Taehyung as they were sitting down at the kitchen table.

The other just shook his head. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I have two tickets to see a movie." Hoseok smiled. "I would've gone with my sister, but she's out of town."

"Well, I'm not doing anything for the weekend anyways, so I don't see why not."

"Amazing, I'll pick you up at 8?" Hoseok stood up from the chair and was about to head out.

Taehyung nodded. "See you then."

And unexpectedly for the younger, Hoseok came out to Taehyung and pecked his cheeks, making the male's in front of him cheeks glow red.

Hoseok giggled at his friend. "Later." He chirped and walked out the front door, leaving the boy sit in the kitchen all alone.

But Taehyung knew it was no time to ponder, he had to start getting ready for the movies.

The boy showered, washed his hair and even did his makeup for this.

Taehyung sighed, looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. "Why am I even trying so hard? Is this even a date?"

He decided to text Hoseok really quick just in case.

Messages

Me: hey um how r u dressing up

Me: cause i don't wanna underdress but i also don't wanna overdress u know

Hobi 💕: hey well i'm thinking of something casual so u can go with something like that

Me: ok good

Hobi 💕: what r u up to

Me: getting ready for our date ofc

Hobi 💕: oh it's a date? 🤭

Me: shit i meant-

Hobi 💕: no no it's a date if u want it to be a date

Hobi 💕: getting in the car already b there in a minute babe 😌

"Did he just-" Taehyung plopped his head down onto a pillow and screamed. "Oh my God!"

After the boy was done hyperventilating, he heard a car honk outside and knew immediately who it was.

"Hey, babe!" Hoseok said as he saw Taehyung coming out of his house.

Taehyung looked at the male standing next to his car, holding the door for the younger and smiling. "You look great."

The younger blushed. "So do you."

"Shall we go?"

_

"You didn't tell me this was gonna be a horror movie!" Taehyung shrieked as he hugged the olders waist and burried his head in Hoseok's chest. "You know I don't like those."

"I'm not a fan of scary stuff myself, but I feel safe in your presence." He explained, smiling and taking Taehyung's hand in his, making the younger look up at him with worried eyes.

"I won't be able to sleep, you know. Sleeping alone after watching a horror movie for me is impossible."

"Who says you're gonna have to be alone tonight?" The older smirked.

Taehyung blushed so hard, he had to cover his face, even if it was dark in the theater.

Hobi laughed. "Come on, Taehyungie, you can face your fears this way." He took the younger's hands and held them, also pulling down Taehyung's head onto his shoulder.

The younger instantly felt so happy and peaceful, even despite the horror movie still playing on the big screen right in front of him.

Both of them stayed like that during the entire movie and Taehyung was completely fine after.

"See? Told you it was going to be okay." Hoseok spoke as him and Tae walked out of the theater and holding hands.

"I guess you were right." The other chuckled.

Hoseok sighed. "Tae, I wanted to ask you something."

"What's up?"

Hoseok stopped, Taehyung stopped right after and looking into the taller's eyes.

"Taehyung, ever since the incident with Yoongi.. well... I've started seeing you differently. I don't know why or how, but I do not regret it. I really ike you. And I know this is very sudden, but... will you make this the best day ever and be my boyfriend?"

A wide smile spread across Taehyung's face. "Of course, Hobi." He hugged the older, the other hugging back instantly.

As they both pulled back, Hoseok looked deep into the younger's eyes and then at his lips, then back at his eyes. "May I?" He smiled.

The model chuckled. "Yes, you may."

With that, Hoseok leaned in and closed his eyes, Taehyubg doing the same. Their lips pressed together and just seconds later, the younger parted his lips, allowing the older's tongue to slip inside.

Warmth blossomed in Tae's chest, the smell of Hoseok's perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of his conditioner, was dizzying. Taehyung wished they had gotten together sooner at that moment, but this was way to perfect to let any thoughts ruin the moment.

They both pulled back and Hoseok smiled. "Shall we go home and cuddle now? Or do you want to continue making out?"

"Let's go home. And continue making out."

The two shared a laugh before intertwining their fingers and walking home. The couple couldn't be happier.