12

The same day after Taehyung's and Hoseok's fight, the older called Taehyung and invited him to have dinner, saying it was his way of apologising for the unpleasant encounter earlier.

Taehyung was currently locking the door to his house. It was at that time that he saw a car pull up near the building.

Hoseok rolled his car's window down and smiled at Taehyung. The younger returned the smile and started making his way towards his hyung's car.

"Hello, hyung." Taehyung shut the door behind him as he got in, getting comfortable next to the older.

"Hi." Hoseok didn't even feel himself staring at Taehyung.

Tae let out a nervous chuckle. "Do I have something on my face? Why are you staring at me like that?"

Hoseok snapped out of his trance. "Sorry. I just have never seen you like this before. You look.. cute." He smiled.

"Oh." Taehyung paused. "Thank you." He smiled back at the Hoseok. "You look pretty cute yourself."

"Really? Thank you." Hobi blushed, focusing on the road once he finally drove off.

_

"Order absolutely anything. My treat." Hoseok said with a smile, looking through the menu.

"I actually ate before, I'm not that hungry." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

Hoseok put down his menu and sighed. "I'm actually not hungry either. Maybe we should just order dessert?"

"Sounds good."

_

"Two mini Brown Butter Hazelnut Bundt Cakes." The waiter placed the order on Hoseok and Taehyung's table and bowed before leaving.

They both began to enjoy dessert when Hoseok suddenly let out a deep sigh.

Taehyung looked up. "Everything okay?"

"I just can't help but feel sorry for this morning... I acted selfish. I'm so sorry for putting you through so much stress."

It was Taehyung's turn to sigh. He put down his teaspoon on his plate, shifting his gaze to look at the older.

"Hyung," he let out a small laugh. "This is literally your fifth apology. Stop. I forgave you already. I am also sorry, I acted childishly."

Hoseok shook his head. "I forgive you no matter what and you actually shouldn't even be apologising, I'm sor-"

Taehyung stopped Hoseok from speaking any further by putting his index finger on the older's lips.

"Shhh, no more apologies, please. We're good." He smiled and leaned back in his seat.

Hoseok bit his lip, sighing once again. "I still feel like I should make it up to you."

"You did. This is a very sweet make up." Taehyung laughed at his own pun. Then a thought appeared in his head. "Actually... you can make it up to me."

Hoseok looked up. "How?"

"Let's hang out later."

_

"Honey, I'm home~" Jungkook chirped as he entered his and Jimin's house.

"You made it sound like we're married." Jimin giggled, coming downstairs and melting into his fiancé's embrace.

"Well... we are engaged. One step closer to marriage." He smirked playfully, making the older laugh.

Jimin let go of the hug, letting the younger take off his coat. "How was work?"

"Great." Jungkook commented with a smile. "Oh! Almost forgot." Jungkook snapped his fingers.

"What?"

"I'm not sure if I was hallucinating, but I think I saw Hoseok drive by me when I was driving home." Jungkook spoke.

Jimin lifted a brow at the younger. "Yeah? And? He exists, you know." Jimin chuckled.

"It's not just that. Taehyung was sitting beside him in the car."

Jimin's eyes widened. "What? Really?"

"What? He exists, you know." Jungkook repeated Jimin's words, making the older roll his eyes.

"Maybe they made up and just want to spend more time together." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook shrugged.

"By the way, what happened with Yoongi? I never got the chance to ask." Jimin questioned, joining Jungkook on the couch in the living room.

"He didn't talk much in the car. He was pretty upset."

Jimin nodded with a small frown. "All of this was a sudden shock to him."

"Let's at least hope Hobi and Tae's evenings are going well."

_

"I'm so glad this evening went well." Hoseok smiled as the two were making their way to Hobi's car after the both of them had left the restaurant.

"I'm glad as well." Tae smiled back at the other.

As the two neared Hoseok's car, the older opened the door for Taehyung.

"Thanks..." Taehyung smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry, did I make you uncomfortable?" Hoseok pouted. "I didn't mean to."

"No, good manners aren't a mistake, you shouldn't apologise for that." Taehyung reassured as they both got into the car. "I guess I'm just not used to seeing this gentleman side of you."

Hobi softly smiled at that comment before driving off.

_

"Nice house." Taehyung looked around as they had just entered Hoseok's new house.

"Thanks." The other smiled. "You're the first person to visit my new place."

"Oh, such honors." Taehyung gasped dramatically, making them both laugh.

"Anyways, do you wanna watch a movie maybe? I really hate paying for Netflix if I don't even watch it."

Taehyung chuckled at that. "Sure. What movie are we watching?"

"You can go ahead and pick, I'll bring some snacks."

"Do you have champagne?"

Hoseok nodded. "I'll bring it out as well."

_

Taehyung's idea of 'a little drink' turned into something else as he continued drinking after his third champagne glass.

"Tae, you should stop drinking. You'll have a headache in the morning." Hoseok spoke tiredly.

"But whyyy!" Taehyung whined.

"Tae, I have to leave early in the morning."

"Sooo?"

"Sooo, I can't let you stay here tonight." Hoseok chuckled.

"Why not?" Taehyung pouted.

"Because I don't have a spare key, so you'd be locked in and it's impossible to wake you up early, especially when you drink the night before." Hoseok let out a sigh.

"Ugh." Taehyung groaned, laying down on the floor.

"Tae, no, get up." Hoseok sighed. "I'm gonna call someone to pick you up."

"Why can't you just drive me home!" Taehyung whined once again.

"I drank with you, I can't." Hoseok chuckled. "I'm calling your best friend."

"And here I thought we were best friends." Taehyung huffed, watching as Hoseok was walking away.