22

As soft music was playing in the background, the moment of the vows had finally come.

The wedding officiant looked over at Jungkook. "Do you have your personal vows or should we go with traditional?"

Jungkook took a deep breath as he was standing just a few inches away from Jimin on the altar, both of them facing one another with smiles on their faces.

Jungkook took Jimin's hands in his and cleared his throat, the smile never disappearing from his face.

"My dearest Jimin, I stand before you today, ready to make a lifelong commitment to you. When I first met you, I knew that you were the one. You had me at "hello," or maybe it was "hi," or "hey," I can't remember exactly. But what I do remember is the way your eyes sparkled, and the way your smile lit up the room. I promise to always make you feel that same spark, that same light, for the rest of our lives together.

I vow to be your partner in crime, your confidante, and your biggest fan. I promise to always be there for you, whether you need a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, or someone to help you finish that last slice of pizza." Jungkook continued, making Jimin and the rest of the crowd let out a chuckle. "I promise to keep the fridge stocked with your favorite snacks, and to never hog the TV remote, unless it's Milan fashion week."

Everyone let out another laugh, Jungkook smiling in result.

"I promise to keep our relationship exciting and fresh, by trying new things, going on adventures, and never letting our love life get stale. I promise to always make you laugh, even if it means telling bad jokes or doing silly dances in public. I promise to be your rock, your safe haven, and your partner in all of life's ups and downs."

Jimin smiled at the younger softly, tears slowly forming in his eyes already.

"So here's to us, my love. Let's make a lifetime of memories together, filled with laughter, love, and lots of pizza." Jungkook finished, getting a round of applause from the crowd and lots of smiles.

After a couple of seconds, the officiant turned to Jimin. "And do you have your vows?"

Jimin nodded and breathed in and out, ready to start his speech.

"I don't know if I can beat that." Jimin spoke, making everyone laugh once again.

He tightened his grip around Jungkook's hands and proceeded.

"Jungkook, you are not just my partner, you're my best friend. I vow to love you with every fiber of my being, to celebrate your victories, and to stand by you in your darkest moments. I promise to be your confidante, your partner in crime, and your biggest fan.

I vow to always be honest with you, even when the truth is hard to hear. I promise to be patient with you, to listen to your needs, and to never take you for granted." Jimin continued to speak, seeing as a single tear was rolling down the younger's cheek, making Jimin tear up as well.

"I vow to dance with you in the rain, to sing with you at the top of my lungs, and to never stop exploring the world with you. I promise to be your adventure buddy, your travel companion, and your partner in all of life's wild and wonderful experiences.

I love you more than words can express, and I vow to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much you mean to me."

As the older finished his vows, Jungkook jumped right into his fiancé's arms and broke down into tears, Jimin doing the same.

The crowd cheered happily, some were more emotional, yet despite that, the two young grooms managed to pull away from or another and as they were still holding hands, the officiant wasted no time to end the ceremony.