Chapter 23

"Pass the dip bitch" Lexi intructs not taking her eyes off the television. After Alex's mother gave out to us for destroying her very expensive carpet, we cleaned it up and I drove home. When I jumped onto my bed, who was already lying under it? Lexi, thats who.

I through the dip at her missing her body making it land by her thigh. It's 12:30pm and we havn't moved from our location all morning and to be quite honest I don't think we plan on it. We are too intrgued in episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians and potatoe chips than the outside world itself. Since no one is home to tell us to move either, why should we?

"I love how Kims ass is so big, like woah" Lexi smirks looking at the screen.

"I mean I thought my ass was big, but that is just huge!" She exasps. Just as I was about to reply the doorbell rings. I pull onmy PJ shorts and look at myself in the mirror. Messy bun, oversized t-shirt and short shorts. Great I look like a hooker, you can't even see  my shorts. I run down the stairs and take the handle in my grasp.

"Oh no" I slam the door shut again but he pushes it back.

"Sky please, please let me in I just need to talk please" He begs. I keep pushing the door to close but he is too strong and flips it open. 

"10 minutes?" Max asks. I glare at him before answering.

"Come on" I tell him, after he closes the door I walk up the stairs with him trailing behind me. I swing the door open with Lexi taking a glance up at me but then she sees Max.

"The fuck are you doing here?"She growls. I bet Max can see he is unwanted.

"Sit on the bed come on, speak" i instruct getting back into the bed beside Lexi.

"Okay, listen to me okay. I know what ye thought ye saw was bad, but it honestly wasn't like that. I swear to God. I can't tell ye everything, but please please believe me when I say that, Harry and Niall didn't cheat on ye. I'm not lieing" HE gestures to crossing his heart. I look to Lexi. Out of all the guys Max was one of the most sincere. I look into his eyes and try to make out if they are twitching or not. 

"Why can't you tell us?" Lexi asks sternly. 

"I just can't, but they were protecting you, that is literally all I can say. Please I'm not lieing. They are going out of their minds without ye. I know you two probably won't take them back but please just no that they did'nt cheat on ye" He practically begs. I stare more into his eyes and see the clarity in them. He is telling the truth.

"I won't be taking him back Niall, I have Alex my boyfriend" I explain. He look staken back at first but turns to Lexi. I nod, but Lexi isn't that easily convinced.

"Lex, I'm not lieing, Niall loves you, he would never do that" Max says.

Lexi sucks in a breath when Max said that Niall loved her. Had they ever said it to eachother or were they just like Harry and I?

"Okay"

"Come one I want to take ye out for lunch. I missed you guys" Max smiles. I look at Lexi who just shrugs. I almost cry when I leave my bed, wanting to fufill my day of laziness before getting ready for my date with Alex  later. Max waits downstairs while Lexi and I get changed. 

"Your driving" Lexi points out to Max who just nods. She hops in the front seat while I hop in the back. Max has The Rolling Stones album blaring in his range rover singing to every song at the top of his lungs. I can't say that I havn't missed him, because I have. I liked Max, he was funny and nice.  Max parks outside the shopping centre and opens the doors for us like a gentleman. 

"I look like a pimp right now"Max laughs. I laugh lightley too at the thought. We walk into the food court and find a seat while lMax goes up to pay for the coffee and muffins.

"What do you think?"  Lexi asks me straight away.

"I hate to say it, and I don't know why I am because he is being really secretive about it, but i honestly believe him" I confess.

"I know, I mean he is giving nothing away only that they didn't actually cheat on us and that they were doing it for our protection. But protection from what?"Lexi asks.

"I have no clue, but his eyes are so pure and he is begging us. I believe him." I answer.

"Hey babe, fancy seeing you here" Alex says standing by our table.

"Don't I see enough of you every Saturday and nearly every other day and I'm seeing you later" I smirk. 

"Haw haw very funny" Alex says before giving me a quick kiss.

"Alex?!" Max laughs.

"Aye Max" Alex greets him happily. 

How do they know eachother?

________________________________
Another update!! Hope you like them guys xx

Comment/ Follow/ Vote

-Emily x