Chapter 19

"What if I get him something to do with his car ?"

Lexi and I decided to go Christmas shopping since it is only three days away. We both bought most o our gifts online but there is still a few more people that we have to get presents for.  Finding presents for Brad and Luke was definitely one of the hardest.

"Would he not have everything already for that thing? I thought about getting Brad something for his but then realised that if anything went wrong in the car, he would be straight on it" I reason with her, pulling my purse out of my bag.

"Smart" She points, looking around at the shops.

"I got it!" She schreeches. I jump so fast I nearly drop my phone on the ground.

"A car sticker and some clothing. He will like that." She smiles clearly happy with her decision.

"We should get them matching onesies"  I say laughing, imagining them two going around the place in matching grows.

"Yes!"
*
*
"Okay so, I got Luke that sticker, onesie, four jumpers and two pairs of jeans, Mum, a necklace and slippers, and dad a new belt to wear his weapons on. I think that's all I needed to get today. What did you get? Recap." Lexi counts out all the gifts she got then continues back to eating her chips.

"Brad I got clothes and a onesie, Christine i got her make up, Colton i got him things for his football obsession, and for Mum I got her a nightgown and a foot bath" I say content with my days shopping.

"Jesus who knew this would be this hard? It gets harder every year" Lexi moans drinking from her straw.

"I'm just going to write a letter saying how much I love them and that, that should be enough for everyone" I contemplate, nodding. I look up yo find Lexi staring at me, the minute I make eye contact we kiss ourselves laughing.

"Oh hi there" A voice says to us. I start to slightly freak out thinking that it was Harry but that quickly fades when I see Blake leaning over the table.

"Oh Jesus" Lexi mumbles to herself.

"Lexi hey" Blake smiles.
"I never got a call off you after that time" He says turning his head slightly.

"Blake I texted you saying that I don't want to continue on with us anymore even though there never was an us. So that's why I never called you." Lexi explains pointing in between the two.

"What? Babe why?" Blake asks.

"Blake just leave. I'm not into you." Lexi groans.

"Well um-alright. Give me a call if you want to ever hook up." He winks at her and walks away.

"Twat" I say making Lexi laugh.

"Oh by the way, dad was invited to this formal party for this big business the day before Christmas, and, all of his family have been invited but Luke is going somewhere with Brad so that leaves one space, want to come?" She asks.

I pause for a minute,contemplating whether or not if I will go.

"Pause that, you have to go so I won't be a loner, that's great" Lexi smiles.

"Fine, let's go find some fine gowns"

*
Harry's POV

"Is the job done Harry?, you know how boss gets if it isn't and I don't think I can make up an excuse this time" James asks when we walk in the door.

"Yeah, its done. No evidence left behind. Dumped the body in the canal." I answer.
"Good, now another load is being shipped in tomorrow and boss wants four of ye to go down and collect it. Now be careful, the place is crawling with Targets, and police. If ye get caught we are all fucked so do t be clumsy okay?" James instructs.

"We got it James, dont worry, tell boss we are heading off, we have today's work done" I tell him earning a nod in reply.

I tell Max that I wont be riding with them and that I will be walking home from there, which he was a bit suspicious about but didn't argue. I throw on my beanie and walk out to the icy world. As I walk down away from the warehouse and onto the towns streets I  can't stop my mind from thinking about Skylar. You would not believe how many sleepless nights I have had ever since she broke up with me. I tried calling her so many times to try to explain to her what Lexi and she saw at the house. We had to sit there and make it look like we were enjoying those half naked girls parade on our laps, or Boss would get suspicious. We have been as careful as we most possily can to not bring Skylar and Lexi into this gang work because we all know how those stories work out once the Boss gets news on a girl taking away their worker's attention from the work, they don't end pretty. If we turned down those girls and the weed, Boss would most definitely suspect that something was distracting us and wouldn't stop to find out who or what. I must look like a pussy for how many times I have called her. I went to her house one night and saw that Brad was there  with Luke. I didn't want to start a fight with her brother, that would definitely not win her back for sure, so I decided to leave it. I literally have been going out of my mind.  When I say that I mean it, literally. The boys would be telling me to grow a pair. I don't know why I am like this. I have been with so many girls but I have never taken a break up like this. 

Love. What does that four letter word even mean?. I never thought that I would find it. I mean who would love me? A man, with a cold heart. who does absolutely vial things for a living. I always thought that after, way later in my life that I would find the one for me, get married and have kids. But I expected that when I left the gang and there was no danger of anyone that I love in danger.  I never knew when I would be in love. Louis and Zayn just told me that when it's love, you just, know. That some love, you don't feel those electrical sparks or fireworks exploding in the pit of your stomach, when some peopl do. All love is different. Love can be dangerous or it can be peaceful and loving. Either way it is rewarding but also degrading.  But a person who loves you will never leave you no matter what situation you are currently in, in your life. I think I just realised something.

I am completely, utterly, rediculously,

In love,

With Skylar

__________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY !!!! I KNOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE DURING THE WEEK BUT I HAD TO SEND MY LAPTOP AWAY TO GET FIXED BECAUSE I SPILT COFFEE ON IT AND IT KEPT FREEZING !! BUT IT'S BACK NOW !!! WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK !!  HARRY IS IN LOVE WITH HER !! EEEK !!!

FOUR!!!

ITS OUT TODAY PEOPLE !! I GOT THE DELUXE ONE AND I AM CURRENTLY SINGING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS WHILE WRITING THIS AUTHOR NOTE !!!

WHATS YOUR FAV SONG ?

EMILY X

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW