Chapter 6

Getting into Max's Range Rover was a problem on its own. We were two prople over. Louis and Jake ran straight to the last two seats leaving Lexi and i just standing outide the car.

"Well where do we go?" I ask.

"Just sit on their laps"Liam instructs.

"Here Lex you can sit here" Niall says to Lexi while sitting up for her to have knee space. I look to at Lexi raising an eyebrow. She slides in over Harry and Zayn, planting her ass on Niall's legs. He goes to wrap his arms around her waiste.

"Dont even think about it" Lexi warns making Niall pull his hands back in defence.

"Here Skylar'" Harry says patting his lap. I smirk up at him makng it clear to him that ill be enjoying this earning a smirk back.

After about fifteen minutes and Lexi wacking her head off the car ceiling a few times we stop outside an unfamiliar apartment block.

"Oh my Gpd, I fucking new ye were going to kidnap us, ye fucking dicks" lexi shouts hitting Niall.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"Well since no one is home and what ye had planned was boring we decides that we would like to bring ye to to a littl party yano just to het to know ye" Louis explains.

"aw fuck no come on Sky we will walk home" Lexi says trying to get out.

"nah ah, ye cant leave, come on ye are not leaving so ye might aswell just suck it up" Louis laughs.

"we dont have any clothes"

"I'm sure Perrie can give ye some now come on" Zayn says waiting for us to get out of the car.

"Get the fuck off me, fuck you, Im not going" Lexi shouts to Jake as he pulls her.

Jake immediately let go of her rolling her eyes.

We made our way to the lift which resulted in us craming in the box like thing, bodies pressed up against bodies. Lexi and I just so happened to be at the back.

"ugh i cant even breath jesus!" Lexi exclaimed.

Max grabbed his keys from his back pocket and opened the door.

To say i was expecting a bin was an understaitment. I was expecting a dump with a hint of a pigs farm. But thats nothing like what i got. This place was as neat as my aunt Niamh's house back in Ireland. And Niamh is a neat freak. There was a few wrappers here and there but thays it.

"woah" Lexi says.I hum in agreement.

"yes were not pigs like" Niall expainss with a laugh.

"Perrie!" Zayn shouts into the apartment.

"Is she here ?" Harry asks.

Zayn shrugs. "She should be ahe didnt have class today so I told her that she could come here, she would bw with Eleanor".

"Yes"  A girls voice booms through the walls. Two girls come down the hall into the living room where we are located. They were both lookalike models.

"Perrie, Eleanor. Meet Skylar and Lexi"Liam introduces us.

"nice to meet you" the girl i believe to be perrie says while shaking my hand.

" You too" i reply.

"Pleasure to meet you" Eleanor says while giving me a hug. At first i didnt know what to do as it was a bit awkward, but i lifted my arms and kinda just patted her back.At this almost the whole room chuckled.

"um to you too"

"The girls need stuff for the party latrt, dont tell them where it is tell them nothing because this one here will most likely slit your throat and run away, she's fiesty so be careful"  Max laughs nudging Lexi.

With Lexi giving Max a death glare all the way out of the room we followed the girls to a room at the back.

"okay so Eleanor will do the clothes and fashion and I will do hair and make up." perrie smiles.

"oh okay ! This is going to be so much fun" Eleanor squeaks.

"Woah woah .Im not a rag doll and either is Lexi so dont think other" I say sternly.

"wouldnt dream of it"

After about forty five minutes Lexi and I were done.

"ok, one, two three!" Peerie says while turning around the mirror.

Not bragging or anything nut I looked gorgeous.My make up was, gold glittery smudged look around my eyes, making them pop out. I wore a crop top that went in around my breasts and a pencil skirt complimented with high heels. My hair was in loose waves flowing down my back. Lexi was just hot. One word hot. Her dress had a 'v' neck that went down to top of her stomach showing the sides of her breasts.It went down to mid thogj.Her make up a sexy dark smokey eye making jer eyes look sexy and intrguing. Her lips looked full with red lipstick. Lezi's hair was volumized and waves flowed lossely down her back.Her heels made her legs look long like mine.

"Woah you look hot" i say eyeing her up and down adding a wink at the end.

"Bitch please if I was a lesbian I would definitely grab you" she smirks.

"oh my sweet jesus, i am so proud." Perrie pretends to dab her eyes.

"Try keeping the men off ye, good luck babes" Eleanor winks.

"Ladies are ye ready?" Louis shouts.

Eleanir and perrie quickly apply some lipgloss to their lips before throwing on their heels.Eleanors dress was cute and hot at the same time.Perrie wore a lace dress that was tight fit that shows all her sexy curves.

They make their way out the door with me and Lexi on their tail.

"Sway hips and head high"lexi whispers to me.

Swaying my hips and holding my head high i walk into the hall with Lexi by my side.

The minute we walk in all the boys look at us and stop talking. Their eyes go wide and to be queits honest, just one look at us would give you a boner.

"um-am okay uh we am need to go now" Jake coughs opening the front door nudging Liam out of his trance.

Walking out to the car while holding hands with Lexi thoughts went through my heads about this aprty. Drink and fellas, two of my favourite things in one place. And the way i look right now meant i could get a man.

But the look on Harry's face while he checkes me out told me otherwise.