Chapter 28

*beeez* *beeeez*

My phone beeps for the millionth time this morning. Checking the screen to see it is Alex, once again. I haven't talked to him since last night and to be honest I don't want to. I am really fucking pissed that he and Harry fought. I trusted him, I thought he was over all the jealously. Them two are friends. I mean Alex nearly broke it off with me because of that. "He doesn't deserve you", Harry's remark stayed on my mind all night. I miss Harry and seeing him last night, gazing into his eyes, I missed looking into them just before our lips touched. But I am slightly angry that there was a fight between them. As I reach for another crisps my phone beeps again, but this time it's a different number.

*Hi Skylar, this is Harry, I just want to say sorry for what happened last night, I don't regret it but I'm sorry for upsetting you*

I pause for a moment. Harry? I still have his number but why didn't it pop up? I stare at the message for a while. It is so sweet of him to text and apologize, even though we are not talking. It then hits me. In a way that I can't even explain, I know you probably want a big long paragraph on it but I can't. I love Harry. Not Alex.

I said it. I can't keep this from Alex, It's not fair on him. I go into my messages and text Alex to meet me at the park in an hour and that we need to talk.

*

*

I sit and wait on the park bench looking into to lake, watching the ducks eat some bread an old woman is throwing at them.

"Hey Sky!" I hear Alex shout behind me. I turn to see him jogging over to me with a bouquet of red roses. He comes over to me and kisses my cheek, smiling. Why is he so happy? Little does he know what I'm about to say.

"Um I got these for you" He says handing me the roses. I take them mumbling a short thank you.

"Listen Alex, I need to say this and do it quickly, I know you love me, but, um- I don't love you back and it's not fair on you to be with someone who doesn't feel the same, so basically, it's over Alex, I'm sorry" I say letting out a breath after I get that off my chest.

I look up to see Alex looking hurt. He takes a deep breath and looks at the lake.

"I understand, I don't want only me in this relationship,I can't deny I love you Skylar but I can't make  you love me. It's okay, I still hope we will be friends though" He says looking at me hopefully. I smile back at him.

"of course"

I don't know what I was waiting for, maybe a hissy fit over how bitchy I am, or a tantrum of how I will never find anyone better than him blah blah blah, but the weight was torn off my shoulders once he finished saying that.

I thank him for the roses one last time before he leaves. Just then my phone rings.

"Hello"

"Um Sky? You might want to come home" Brad says through the speaker.

_________________________________

If I'm being honest I accidentally put something in that I shouldn't of put in a couple of chapters before hand and it messed up a bit of the plot but I have it all fixed now, I know its short but I think the next chapter is going to be brilliant, I'm starting it now.

Comment PLEASE!!! I CANT DEDICATE TO YOU BECAUSE NO ONE IS COMMENTING AND I FEEL LIKE NO ONE LIKES THE STORY!! PLEASE!!!

XXXX