Chalter 13

I immediately kiss back. His hand roam to my lower back while mine move to his hair. I bite his bottom lip making him moan. His hand move to under my tank top and inside my bra kneeding my boob. I couldn't help but moan in response. I tech my hand down to his buldge and grind my hand up against his yoke.

"Oh baby" He sighs. He moves his finger into my shorts pushing one finger inside me. I am not a virgin. I have had sex many times, so I'm not exactly scared.

"Harry, please" I beg. He looks me straight into my eyes.

"Are you?" I already no what he is asking.

"No Harry I'm not a virgin" I admit. He sighs in relief. Before I know it I am thrown on the sand on my back while Harry throws off his pants along with his boxers. While he puts on the condom I take off my shorts and knickers. He leans down on top of me, kissing me again.

"You ready?" He asks. I nod in response and feel him enter me. He is so big it fills me completely. I have never felt anything like this.

"Fuck Sky" Harry breathes through his gritted teeth while he picks up his pace. My eyes roll to the back of my head. It feels so good, nothing like the times I have had sex before but this time it feels pure, I feel safe. Harry's lips linger above mine while he pounds into me.

"Harry" I moan. He kisses me completely. Our heavy breathes fill and the sound of the ocean are the only noises in the beach. Harry takes my hands that were holding onto his triceps and intertwines them. I try my best not to scream in case anyone hears us.

"Jesu-Skylar fuck" Harry says sternly. I let go there and then moaning loudly for the last time. Harry keeps going until his movements slow down and I feel his pile into the rubber between us. Harry looks up and smiles breathing heavily.

"Amazing" I breath. Harry pulls out and throws the condom somewhere into the hill.

"New" I cringe. Harry just laughs and helps me up, he hands me my shorts and knickers. I change quickly once I hear Louis shout.

"Guys. Come out come out wherever you are" He sings. I start to laugh with Harry but he puts his fingers to his lips laughing.

"Shhh" he laughs.

"Boo" Louis shouts jumping out of the bush in the sand dune causing me to scream. Harry lunches Louis in the arm.

"Ow! What the hell man?" Louis screeches.

"You scared the shit out of her" Harry answers pointing at me.

"It was a joke calm down"Louis says defensively.

"C'mon we need to find Niall and Lexi, there the last two" Louis explain walking out of the hill. I loom over at Harry and find his bright greens eyes in the moonlight and bust out laughing. Harry grabs my hand and helps me out of the sand dune. He starts walking out to the water so that the water is half way up our shins. I take a moment to just look around at our surroundings. The moonlight shining on the water, the waves crashing  against the shore. To make it better I am with one of the most beautiful man in the world.

"So beautiful" I hear Harry whisper.

"I know" I agree. But when I look at him he's already staring at me. I turn to him and place my arms around his neck while he slides his arms around my waist.

"This is so cheesy" I whisper against his lips.

"Don't ruin the moment woman!" He says sarcastically. Just when Harry was about to kiss me Louis shouts.

"Ew! Niall! Stop"

We get up to the car to see everyone laughing.

"Thank Jesus we were getting worried about ye two love birds" Max says.

"Niall and Lexi won" Liam annouces.

_______________________________________

HI GUYS !! I KNOW I WAS LIKE A. DAY LATE AND I KNOW THIS WAS CRAPPY AND IT WAS JUST A FILLER BUT NEXT CHAPTER SHIT GOES DOWWWWN !!!!! PLEASE COMMENT !! THE FIRST PERAON TO COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION I AM DOING THAT WITH EVERY CHAPTER !! SO GET COMMENTING AND VOTING !!!!

THANKS GUYS LOVE U

-EMILY