Chapter 7

Light. That's all I can see as I open my eyes. Bright, bright light. I flutter them open, letting them adjust to the lighting before looking at my surroundings. Im in the bedroom that Lexi and I got ready with Perrie and Eleanor. I feel a heavy arm around my waist.

I silently pray.

Dear God. Please tell me that the arm around my waist is not a man's arm that i slept with last night. And also if I do end up marrying the person that is wrapped around, at least let him have a fairly decent wage in work for me to buy a black range rover.

I take a deep breathe before turning around to see who is there.

I burst out laughing when I see Lexi fast asleep.

"Shut up. I swear to God" She grunts before putting a pillow over her head.

"Lexi I thought I had sex with a man last night. I fucking prayed to God that he was rich!" I laugh.

She laughs.

"Well sorry to dissapoint you Sky, but Im pretty sure i dont have a penis and im not rich. Good idea on the Range Rover though" she points out.

"I swear I cant remember a thing from last night" i sigh looking around the room.

"Either can I. Wait isnt this Perrie's room ?" She asks. I nod in response.

Lexi gets up out of the bed. I see she is wearing the same dresd from last night, as am I. Lexi and I make our way down the hall to the kitchen. Only to see Niall passed out on the floor.Lexi and I burst out laughing.

"Im just going to gind my purse, then Im leaving." Lexi says.

"Get mine too"

While waiting for Lexi ai decide to look at the pictures hung all over the place.

I pick one up of all the boys together. It appears as they are drunk from all of them leaning in eachother for support. They all look so happy with massive smiles on their faces.

I pick up another of Zayn and Perrie. He is kissing her cheek while she makes a funny face. I couldnt help smile a little. Just from meeting these people you can tell they love eachother.I turn when I hear heels clinking off the wooden floors.

"Shh come on" i whisper while putting on my own heels.

Lexi and I walk for a while until we decided to stop at Starbucks.

"um Skylar" Lexi says while looking under the table.

"ya"

"How do you know if a tattoo is real  ?" She asks.

"why?"

"take a look" she says.

I look under the table to see her pointing to her inner thigh. Low and behold there is an Ireland flag tattoo on her inner thigh.

"Oh my fucking God" I laugh while covering my mouth.

"How the fuck did that happen ?"Lexi squeaks.

"I dont know" i laugh quickly checking my body for any hidden tattoos.

"Well at least its kinda cool" she shrugs.

"It doesnt effect you that you have a real tattoo on the inner of your thigh and you dont know how you got it ?" I ask.

"Well kinda. Like there is nothing I can do about it and at least its not noticable. It could of been on my forehead" She shrugs.

" No one tells Luke anything" She warns pointing a finger at me.

"Okay okay"

*

*

"These have to be one of the most uncomfortable heels ever" Lexi complains while walking down the street.

"Your telling me. I wonder what happened last night" I say.

"Jesus would you stop. I know one thing for sure and thats a tatto magically appeared on my thigh. Other than that I have no clue only i found like three numbers stuffed in my bra and under one of them i wrote 'seriously Lexi call him, so cute' so I should call him later." She explains.

I check my bra for anything strange but nope. No numbers or nothing.

"What about Blake ?" i ask trying to avoid the people walking towards us.

"ugh I dont know hes cute, but I dont date Lex. Not unless I know its real" she answers.

*

*

*

When Lexi and I got back to my house no ine was home. There was a note from my mam saying she away for the next few days doing a business trip and that she only found out this morning.

"We are baaaaack!" Brad sings coming in the front door.

"Yeah yeah whatever" i wave off.

"Dont be like that, you missed us" Luke says invading our fridge.

"mhm yeah" Lexi says with a mouthfull of crisps.

"Screw this im going shopping" i say standing up.

"At seven pm ?" Luke asks.

"It doesnt closed till 10" i say.

"Im coming."

Lexi and I get changed.

(their outfit's on the side)

Just as we were about to go out the door all four of our phones go off.

From: unknown

Race tonight at R7145.

Old back roads.

9pm.

"Well lets get going" Brad says grabbing his keys.

--------------

A/N

HEY GUYS !!! ITS A DAY LATE ! SORRY !! MWHAHA !!! NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PARTY MWHAHA !! IM EVIL I KNOW :D YE WILL FIND OUT SHORTLY MY LOVES !!! I JUST WANT TO SAY I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND A HALF AS I HAVE FAMILY OCCASIONS TO ATTEND. BUT PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS AND IT GIVES ME MOTIVATION TO UPDATE AND TO KNOW PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING LOL. THANK YOU !!

COMMENT/FOLLOW/VOTE :)

-EMILY XX