Chapter 27

I KNOW !! I KNOW!!! REMEMBER WHEN I BROKE MY LAPTOP AND GOT IT FIXED? WELL IT WASN'T TOTALLY FIXED!! THEY BLOTCHED IT UP!! DON'T HATE ME I LOVE YOU!

__________

This party reminds me so much to the party that we walked in on Harry and the boys doing, um, that. In fact I think it's the same house. Except instead of the green laser lights lighting up the house, there pink. I start to think that Harry would be here. If he was here last time, he most likely came this time. You know that annoying and quick sore nervous pain you get in your lower belly? I have that right now. Bad.

Alex opens my door and grabs my hand.

"Oh that's alright Alex, I am also a member of the female community, but soon't you worry, I'll open my own door, that's fine." Lexi says sarcastically while getting out of the jeep and fixing her dress.

Alex turns around quickly trying to open her door but soon sees she is already out of the car. "Sorry Lex"

"Alex! Ma boi! Come er" A voice booms over the thumping music inside the house, we all make our way to the kitchen where a group of boys around our age are. They all shout once they see Alex and one guy puts him in a head lock.

"Cut it out you fuckers, this is my girlfriend Skylar" Alex introduces me while putting his arm around my waist. I receive hellos in return.

"And this is Lexi"

"Lexi aye?" One guys asks winking at her. All the guys stare at her almost drooling.

"And would this fine ass Lexi just so happen to be single?" Another guy asks.

"If your asking then no, but you there are asking, yes i am" Lexi dismisses the guy immediately and points to the handsome one in the back. The boys erupt in ohss over their friend getting burned.

"She's hot and she's feisty, what more could you want?" Another boy says.

"Come on Sky, want to dance?" She asks me, I return in a nod and give Alex a quick kiss.

"I'll be out back if you want me" He says. Lexi winks at the boys before going.

"Dude please get me that Lexi chick" We hear someone ask while walking away.

"Your such a player" I say as we hear the music get louder.

"I know and I love it!" She answers.

Lexi and I dance for a good half an hour, a random group of guys came and joined us after Lexi did the slut drop, she attracted a lot of attention lets just say. We decide enough is enough, the smell of sweat and horny teenagers got too much, after saying goodbye to the sad boys we make our way to the kitchen to get another drink.

"I've never danced so vigorously in my life" Lexi swoons, taking a sip of her drink.

I start to laugh , " Yeah I know".

"Fuck You Styles!" "ohhhh" We hear from out back.

"Styles?" Lexi shouts. We run as fast as we could in our high heels to the back were we see Alex and Harry facing each other, fist closed.

"She left you!, get over it!" Alex shouts in his face. Harry swings his fist up and hits Alex square in the face.

"Harry!" I shout. Harry looks over immediately but just as he does Alex punches him in the cheek. The crowd forming erupts. Niall and Liam start to get involved as does two of the guys we met earlier.

"Stop!" I shout getting in the middle of it. Lexi walks over to Niall and pulls him off the guy he was giving a beating.

"Fucking stop it!" She shouts.

Alex takes another step to Harry.

"Alex take another step and it's over!" I shout. Alex makes eye contact with me and nods.

"Everyone go back to the party nothing to see" Jake speaks up.

Alex comes up to me to try to hug me but i move away. I don't want to speak to him. I thought they were friends and I don't want to come between that.

Harry walks up to us wiping his bloody lip.

"He doesn't deserve you Skylar" He tells me looking straight in my eyes. I look back into his eyes, his green dark eyes.

Alex snorts. "Pft yeah and you do?"

I stare at Alex so deadly that it could turn someone to stone. He shuts up immediately.

Harry looks at me one last time before walking away. Lexi helps Niall to stand before passing him to Louis. She says something to them and walks over to us.

"If you think I'm getting in the car with you over that stunt, you can think again." Lexi crosses her arms over her chest. I can feel from her aura that she is just as angry as me.

"Look girls I-" "Save it" I say holding up my hand.

"We'll find our own way home." I say.

Lexi and I walk to the front and side down on the curb.

"Ugh, Jesus" Lexi sighs.

"How are we going to get home?" I ask.

"I'll text Luke" Lexi says taking out her phone.

Just as she hits send Harry and the boys come out cleaned up. They walk right past us, not noticing us except for Max. He stops for a split second, smiles flatly and mouths 'I'm sorry' and walks on. They get in what seem to be Harry's Range Rover but Louis is driving it.

"Stupid party" I say kicking a rock at my feet.

"I know"

They boys drive away.

"I miss him" Lexi says. I look to her surprised, not expecting to hear this,

"Niall, helping him up and handing him to Louis and just feeling his touch made me realise it, that I miss him" She says confidently to me.

"And I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing if I'm honest" She ends.

"Your brain will tell you one thing and your heart another, always go with your heart Lex." I say.

"My hearts confused." She sighs.

"Isn't everyone's though?" I argue.

"I guess"

Luke pulls up right in front of us and rolls down the window.

"Tough night huh?"

"Don't even get us started Luke"

______________

i am so so so sorry!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!! I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A FIGHT!!

MORE UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY DURING THE WEEK!! I OWE YE GUYS SO MUCH!!

PLEASE COMMENT I KNOW I DONT DESERVE IT BUT PLEASE!!!

I LOVE YE GUYS THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL HERE!!

COMMENT/FOLLOW/VOTE

-EMILY XX