Chapter 4

Kace
We pulled into his apartment complex parking lot. I was still scared because of the way he was acting. "Get Out" he said as he climbed out of the car. I quickly got out of the car and followed him to his place. When we got into his apartment I just felt a weight come over me and I didn't know what it was.

"So you wanna lie huh?" he said pulling me all the way into the apartment. "But I swear I am not lying. Please Mar Please don't do anything you will regret." I pleaded as I was almost about to fall because I kept backing up from him. He was just yelling and walking toward me. I couldn't really focus on what he was saying. I was too busy trying to get away from him.

I hit a wall. My back was literally against the wall. I was terrified. I had this man that I knew had trouble with anger issues angry and yelling at me. I could cry but I didn't I made sure he knew I wasn't too afraid.

I hadn't been paying attention to his words and out of nowhere I felt a large hand go across my face. It hurt so bad. I could feel tears coming down my face. He promised. He promised he would never do this again. Was this my fault?

I fell to the ground after the first hit. I couldn't believe I was going through this again. He picked me up by my shirt. After he held me against the wall and started choking me.

"Is this what you want!" he yelled. I tried pulling his hands away but he was too strong. My vision started to get blurry. "Plea-" I tried to say but couldn't breathe. He let go of me and started to kiss me. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. But then again I couldn't do anything my body was weak. And I could barely breathe. I knew my face was blue.

He kept kissing me and then began taking off my clothes. "I want you." he said. He kept kissing me now he was stroking his penis against me. I couldn't do anything. He carried me to his bedroom and after that I passed out.
_________________________

I woke up in pain. My body was weak and my clothes were gone. It was night time and I felt Martin on top of me sleep. I couldn't get up so I just laid there. I wanted to cry. I felt useless I didn't know what had just happen. Martin had woke up 30 minutes later. He kissed me with so much passion. "Baby I got your school work for you." he said kissing my lips.

"I told them that you were a little weak right now and you were sick." he said as he laid his head back on my chest.  I nodded my head but didn't say anything. I got up to go use the bathroom and I could barely walk.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I cried. I looked weak. My curls weren't bouncy like they usually were and my neck had a very very purple hand mark around it. It was one of the biggest bruises I've ever seen in my life. I had bruises everywhere. I didn't look like me.
_________________________

A couple days went by and I felt the same. I felt weak but I felt a bit better. Martin had been getting me clothes from my dorm and my school work from my teachers and taking them in so they could be graded. I hadn't talk to my friends in so long. I had my phone I just didn't have the heart to tell them what was going on.  Martin had made it up to me and apologized to me everyday. I forgave him of course. I loved him. And he explained to me what happened that day and why it happened.

His grandmother had passed and I was only adding on to his pain. And then he thought I was cheating so he felt even worse.

That made me feel bad. I wanted him to know I wanted him and him only. I loved him yes. So I am going to stand beside him even though what he did to me was wrong. He told me that he would never do this again just as long as we stayed on the same page. I agreed with him. I didn't like this feeling. So I got up and got ready to go on a walk. I had the strength to so I told Martin I was heading out and I went on about my way.