Chapter 21

Adan
Break with Kace and Kaleb was good. They didn't want to go home until Christmas eve so that was good I wouldn't be bored. Kace and I did have school but our teachers were not conducting class they just gave us work. The whole no having sex thing did not work. Since Kaleb was staying at Kace's house and Kace did not want to leave him at night alone in his apartment he would come up with these stupid excuses to get out of the house.

I think once when we were on the phone I heard him tell Kaleb that he had to "Feed the birds at the campus." What the fuck?

I knew damn well Kaleb did not believe anything Kace told him but he didn't care he was just glad to be from home. Anytime I had to burn off some steam or he did we just made dumb excuses and went to my place and well you know what happened next. Aside from me and Kace I started to form a bond with Kaleb.

I took him out a lot and bought him a lot of stuff because I know what it feels like being the sibling that's doesn't get much attention. "Damn we got a shitload of stuff." I laughed looking in the back of the car. He nodded and looked at the new chain I just bought him. "This was expensive as hell. You know you didn't need to buy me this just to get me to like you." he explained looking guilty. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's nothing everybody needs a little money spent on them. Atleast your not like your brother. He will spend the whole day in the mall and then want to go to more stores. Also then he will argue with me about wanting to pay knowing I will not let that happen." I explained to him. He nodded his head and put on his brand new chain.

We got back to Kace's place and he was just sitting on the couch watching tv. He looked at all the bags and smiled "Nope these are not for you. They are all mine." Kaleb said giving Kace a smile. He rolled his eyes.

"I got something for you." I said giving him a bag. His eyes widened and pulled out the silk robe he had been saying he wanted. "Thank you baby!" he said he couldn't get up because he had a sleeping Mina in his arms and she was a very light sleeper. "Show me all your stuff sir." Kace said to Kaleb because he knew he wanted to flaunt it. So we conducted a whole modeling show.

It took about an hour to get through all his stuff that we bought and now we were debating on what to get for dinner. "I want a burger so I can have a pickle." Kace groaned. Kaleb and I both shook our head. "I want pasta." Kaleb said looking up Italian restaurants. "We are going to have to settle this." I looked at Kace knowing how we have been settling most of our disagreements.

"Come on Mimi. Come on. Come to Uncle Kaleb." Kaleb said in a baby voice clapping his hands. "No no baby come to Kace come on. Come on Mina." Kace practically yelled while waving a toy.  Jimina crawled to Kaleb and Kace groaned. "I am not giving you none of my food anymore." Kace said as he pinched Mina's cheeks playfully.

We went to my house so I could get Mina ready and get something for me so we could go and eat. After I was all done we all sat in the living room talking and laughing about to go to dinner when we heard a knock. The knock wasn't like a 'I'm just coming by to see you knock' it was more of an 'Hurry up and open the door knock'. I opened the door and it was Jazmine with my niece and nephew. I went outside and closed the door behind me. "What's up?" I questioned she looked shaken up but it looked liked she didn't want to show it.

"Can they please stay here with you for a couple hours?" she quickly asked trying to stay calm. I nodded my head and let the kids in the house and stayed outside. "What's wrong? Is it Seb?" I panicked and asked because of the way she was acting. She shook her head no and started to explain. "It's your dad. He's back and he has been shot multiple times. I know you don't care for him that much and Seb does so I have to go to the hospital with him."

I shrugged my shoulders and stared off to the distance thinking about  how much of a toll this would take on my brother. He really cared for that man. I didn't say anything for awhile and finally looked back at Jazmine. "Go ahead I have them just be careful." I said giving her a hug and going back in the house. I was kind of shocked but I didn't care about him. He was an old asshole that should've never came back. I shook my head trying to get what I've just been told out of my head.

I sat down beside Kace and introduced everyone. Isabella and Isiah only had seen Kace once and that was when I was dropping Jimina off and that was only for a split second. They knew he was my boyfriend and didn't ask any questions. Seb had already educated them on that when I had my first boyfriend around them.

"I am starving. What about y'all?" Kace asked looking at the twins that were really shy and quiet. They nodded their heads and laughed. We went to the car and we were getting into the car. "I wanna sit beside Kaleb." Bella groaned as her brother was climbing into the seat next to Kaleb.

"But I was here first and he doesn't want to sit next to a stinky girl." Isiah snapped as he buckled himself in and looked at Kaleb's phone.

"Uncle Adan." Bella whined "I wanna sit next to Kaleb but Isiah won't move."  "How about Kaleb sit in the middle and you two both can sit beside him." Kace chimed in before I could. That plan worked and we were all finally in the car ready to go. "Thank you." I mouthed to Kace while starting the car. He nodded his head and just smiled.

We got to the restaurant and we all were hungry. We got seated and of course Bella and Isiah had the same little argument they had about the car seating so they did the same thing Kaleb was in the middle. "I'm 6 and a quarter. How old are you?" Isabella said looking up at Kaleb smirking. Kace busted out laughing and looked at me. "Well she is your niece." Kace laughed. Kaleb told her his age and went back on his phone. The whole dinner consisted of Bella flirting with Kaleb. Isiah mocking her. And Kace and I just watching it all unfold.
____________________________

After dinner we agreed that we just should  go on to our own places because that would be a lot of people in one apartment. I took the twins and Kace took Mina and Kaleb back to his place. I didn't like this but I had to do what I had to do. I hadn't slept in a bed by myself in awhile it felt weird. I got the twins together in the living room and put on a movie then I went into my room with the door crack to hear out for them.

Once I had checked in there after about an hour they both were asleep. I turned off the tv and lights and put a blanket on them and then went into my room and got settled.
___________________________

I was standing next to my father. He was covered in blood. Everything around us was unfamiliar. "FAGGOT" he yelled at me. Out of nowhere Kace came in and was tied up. My father put a gun to his head and shot him. "No! Why...Why would you do that? I love him! Why would you do that?" I yelled.

I got so furious and pulled out a gun that was in my back pocket and shot my dad. After I shot him I turned around and everyone was there. Jimina, My brother, Jaz, The twins, Kace's family and then I saw my mom. She was crying the hardest. "Mom-" I yelled reaching out my hand. I had fallen into a dark hole.
___________________________
I woke up in sweat and I was panting. What the hell was that dream? Why would I start having this dream? I didn't know what to do. Was I a bad person because I didn't go check on that man? Is that what the dream was getting at? Did I need to go see my dad?