Chapter 16

Adan
I needed to breathe before I went back up to my apartment. I couldn't deal with this shit. I am just tired of all this damn drama. I walked up the stairs slowly trying to think about what I was going to say once I got up there. I finally made it to the door and went in and saw Kace sitting on the couch.

"Had to check on your little hoe huh?" he said harshly. I just looked at him. I hadn't got my words together so I just stayed quiet. "How could you move on so quickly? I thought I meant something to you. I thought you actually cared for me." Kace said I could tell he was trying his hardest not to start crying. "We didn't do anything." I said softly not trying to sound angry. "That's not what he said. You be all up on him huh? How can I believe you if I just saw the little slut leaving your apartment?" he asked.

"I tutor him!" I yelled. "I fucking tutor him!" I repeated. "He tried to make a move on me and I turned him down because I care about you too much to do that." I yelled. "Okay but let's talk about you. Let's talk about what I heard when you were back home. You seemed all lovey dovey with your ex." I said looking at him. "I was going to tell you what he had did. I swear I just didn't have the time. I was still trying to get my words together. I love you too much to ever hurt you in any kind of way." he said to me.

He looked away once he had noticed what he said. I walked over to him and had turned him around so he could look at me. His face was so red. I grabbed his chin and looked at him in his eyes. "You what?" I questioned him. "I love you Adan." he softly repeated himself.

I kissed him quickly after he said that. I don't know what had came over me. I had pushed him against the wall just kissing him "I love you too Kace." I said continuing to kiss him. I started taking off his clothes and kissing his chest leaving hickeys all over. I took off my shirt as he moaned my name. I picked him up and carried him to the room. That's when it had gotten wild. I pulled down his pants and started kissing his thighs. He pulled off my pants and started to suck me off. It felt amazing.

I kept pushing his head down so he could get to the base. "Damn Kace." I moaned. I all of a suddenly picked him back up I started stroking his cock and then I turned him around. I then started eating him out. He arched his back while I had my tongue deep inside of him. His moans were muttered so I could not hear a word he said I just knew he was moaning my name.

After that I started to fuck him. "Fuck your tight." I had moaned in his ear. I then began fucking him. "Adan! Please!" he moaned gripping my back and digging his nails into me. I went harder and faster and didn't stop. This is what I imagined it would be like but it was better.
____________________________

We went another 3 hours reaching climax each time until we finally got tired. We both were asleep when we heard a knock on the door. It was Jazmine. I quickly put on sweatpants and opened the door. "How the hell do you forget your baby?" she said looking inside the house. I closed the door behind me and took Mina's carrier and bag.

"You smell like sex." she smiled. I smiled and shrugged putting my hands up. "Can I see him please?" she pouted. "I need to see the boy that made my play boy little bro fall in love." she said smiling. I turned around looking in the apartment to see if he was up. "What the actually fuck? Is he wolverine?" she laughed touching my back. "It's that bad?" I asked looking embarrassed. She nodded her head fast. "Well I will see you later. The next time I better be able to meet him." she said going down the steps.

I took Mina in the house and got her all cleaned up, fed her and put her in her play pin. I took me a shower and went into the living room with Mina to let Kace sleep.

Not even 30 minutes after I got out the shower Kace had woke up. He had the sheets around him and still looked a bit tired. He sat down on the couch and sat back. "Well Mr. Santiago you look all clean and shiny." he said yawning. "I am going to go through your closet and take what I want so I can take a shower." he said getting up and going to my room. 10 minutes later he finally decided what he wanted to steal and he took a shower.

He came out looking cute. He was wearing my sweatpants and hoodie that looked really big on him. He came and sat on my lap after he got out of the shower. "Is it bad that I'm still tired?" he said snuggling into me. I shook my head. "Nope cause I put it on you." I said laughing. Jimina started to cry because she did not like tummy time. Kace picked her up and sat back on my lap. "Ouu I see some teeth." he said.

Teething time. I should've known because every since a little before Thanksgiving she had kept crying and I couldn't get her to stop. Every time I gave her a pacifier she would stop crying and she never liked a pacifier.

I kissed him "Your a genius." I moved them both off of my lap and grabbed my keys and put on shoes. "I am going to go get food and teething rings. You want something from the store?" I asked. He told me what he wanted and I got it.
____________________________

I had finally got back home from being gone for an hour and a half.  He had put my sheets and covers in the washing machine but they were now in the dryer.  Mina was still up and he was watching his show on the couch with her.

I gave him his food and took Jimina so he could eat in peace. She was at the stage where she wanted to try everything. I gave her a piece of my chicken and then fed her a bottle she was out like a light. Just like I liked it. After Kace and I ate we cuddled up on the couch. Then we put my covers and stuff back on my bed and we moved into there. I had put Mina in her crib and went back to my room with Kace.

"I love this." he said as he cuddled beside me. I looked at him with curiosity. "It's like we are a little family. I like it." he said kissing my cheek.

I loved it too we were like a real family and I wasn't complaining about it. I wanted it to never end.