Chapter 29

Shayla
This is the best I have felt in months. I was using again but it was not that bad. Of course I did not tell Kace or Michael what I was doing because they would have just been disappointed in me. I just didn't feel like telling them how I felt or how the drugs made me feel and plus I had this good thing going with Gavin.

Gavin gave me unlimited everything just with a small fee. I didn't mind messing around for some stuff because if I didn't do it the things I need would be expensive as hell.

Gavin was a little rough but I didn't care I knew when it was all over I was going to get my stuff.
____________________________

Adan had called me last night asking me if I could watch Jimina while he and Kace go do something for Kace's parents. I didn't mind at all and he said it would only be a hour or two. He even thought about paying me but Adan was my friend I was not going to take his money.

5'o clock had arrived and Adan dropping Mimi over here. The first 30 minutes went by smoothly but then I got a call from Gavin saying that he needed to release some energy. I couldn't just leave the baby here so I told him to come over.

It took him about 15 minutes to get to my place. I was the only one here Michael left to be with his boyfriend. When Gavin got to my place Jimina was crying. "Man come on. I didn't come over here to watch you take care of no baby. I came over here to get some action." he complained while nudging my arm. "Gav I can't just leave her right here crying. I promise I'm coming." I said swinging the baby in my arms.

"Alright then but the more I wait is the less product you get." he said turning around going into my bedroom. I immediately put Jimina down on the floor and followed him into the room. I know leaving a crying baby was bad but I needed to do what I needed to do.
___________________________

After we had sex we started getting high. The time must have went by really fast because I heard a knock at the door but by the time I had gotten up Kace and Adan was in the house. I just froze. "Baby give me a second." I quickly told Gavin as I closed the door behind me. I only had a bra and some boy shorts on. Jimina was laying on the ground with a full diaper and her eyes were really red when Adan had picked her up and she woke up.

"Babe please calm down." I heard Kace whisper to Adan. I started to fiddle with my fingers and walk toward them. "I- See- I- I needed to handle something and she wouldn't stop crying so I left her in here for a while." I rambled on with my hands up explaining.

"To do what huh? Get high? You did that shit around my daughter Shayla? Get your fucking friend Kace!" Adan yelled as he put Jimina down on our couch. Kace looked at me disappointed. "Shayla please babe please don't tell me you really thought this was a good idea." Kace said softly walking toward me. "She needs fucking help and I hope you know whoever is in that room is not helping you." Adan yelled.

Gavin heard him and came out of the room quickly. "What the fuck is going on out here and why is it so much damn yelling?" Gavin said a he came out of the room with a blunt in his hand. "So this is why you left her in the living room fucking crying by herself? For a fucking drug dealer?" Adan snapped. "Please." Kace pleaded as he backed Adan up.

It's like Gavin went from 1 to 1,000,000 in seconds "No release the faggot! I wish he would try to put his hands on me!" Gavin yelled. "Gavin!" I yelled because I can't believe what he had just said.

The next thing I knew Adan had came at Gavin. Kace and I were in between the two but they were both too big for us to stop them. Adan was a little taller than Gavin but they both were bigger than Kace and I. The front door was already opening and Michael came in the house. "What the fuck is going on?" he yelled picking up the crying baby while putting his stuff down. "Help!" I yelled as Adan had swung at Gavin. They started swinging and didn't care where they were swinging at. Gavin had hit me by mistake and I just fell onto the ground.

He hit me in the head so my vision had gotten blurry. All I saw was Kace still in the middle with his arms around Adan as Adan had grabbed Gavin and was punching him. "Adan please stop!" Kace said as he looked at me on the ground. Michael had started yelling as well but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Adan finally had let Gavin go because Kace kept pushing him back. Gavin fell and then got up quickly. Kace had backed Adan up all the way to the wall. "You motherfuckers wanna play with me alright then let's play." Gavin yelled as he opened the door to my room and shut it.

"What the fuck is even going on?" Michael said as he was bouncing the baby on his chest. Michael doesn't even like babies. Adan didn't say anything he just started to put on his jacket. Kace was breathing hard and he finally said something "You just watched my best fucking friend ruin our friendship." he said looking at me. "I- I- I'm so sor-" I was cut off by Gavin walking back into the room yelling.

"Let's fucking play." He said waving a gun. I got up quickly and touched Gavin's shoulder. "No Gavin please. Please don't do this. It's a baby in here." I pleaded. He pushed my hand off of his shoulder and then aimed his gun at Adan. Adan looked so unfazed. "No please don't." Kace said as he got in front of Adan.

"No Kace move if he wanted to shoot me he would have been did it. It wouldn't of took his bitch ass that long to come out the room with that little ass gun." Adan said as he moved Kace out of the way. I saw Gavin start to pull the trigger and I jumped on him and before I knew shots were fired. I saw everybody hit the ground. Michael did first because he had Jimina in his hands.

"Kace look at me! Breathe! Look at me! Hold on to my hand!" I heard Adan yell.

I immediately got up and blood was all over my bestfriend's shirt. I was terrified.