Chapter 9

Kace
I was deep into thought until my attention was on a little girl she looked as if she was around 5 years old. "Daddy Daddy!" she had yelled at me grabbing my hand. "Papa and Saint are waiting for you." she said tugging at me still. I began walking with her and saw Adan and he was holding a little boy. I had recognized the little girl I stared at her for a little while longer and it was Jimina. I was stunned but I just went with it.

Adan looked at me and kissed me. "What took you so long? Saint hasn't stopped moving around since we got in here." he said handing me the little boy. I have always wanted to have a little boy with the name Saint. Now that I had him in my arms he kind of looked like me. He had my skin complexion. He had my curls and his eyes were grey like mine when it was cold outside.

The boy held onto me and just snuggled into my neck. I could tell that he was used to me. I just patted his back and got in line with Adan and Jimina. "He has the sniffles." I said touching Adan's shoulder. "I know and he wouldn't be still with me and just kept calling for you so that's why I gave him to you. Wanna leave?" he asked. I shook my head no because Mina had made a very upset face when he had asked that question.

We were in line for a movie. The line was pretty long so I knew we were gonna be there for a while. I put Saint down and he started to whine I couldn't do anything but rub his head because my back started to hurt. He wrapped his little body around my leg and just stood there after he realized I was not going to pick him up. "We are almost there Sainty." Jimina said looking at the boy rubbing his hand.

She is such a sweetheart. She smiled at me and I winked at her. The line had finally moved up. "You got the tickets babe?" Adan had asked me. I checked in my pockets to make sure I had them I shook my head yes and he just looked forward again. I had put the tickets back in my pants pocket and then suddenly something had caught my eye.

I had a shiny beautiful ring on my finger. It was gorgeous. It had diamonds going around the whole thing and it was silver. I smiled at it and moved it around my finger. My goodness it was beautiful. I looked at Adan's finger and he had the same thing but his was more bland. I loved this life.
________________________

About 2 hours and a half had passed and we were finally leaving the movies. Saint was sleep and Mina was wide awake. "Can we please get some ice cream? Daddy please? I know Papa is not going to say yes if you don't." She pleaded. I laughed and looked at her. "It's too late Mi Amour. How about about tomorrow we get frozen yogurt?" I said looking at her through the mirror.

She pouted and I felt so bad. "Baby can we go stop for some ice cream for her?" I asked Adan. He looked annoyed but nodded his head. "You better be lucky I am a sucker for you Mr. Santiago" he laughed. I held his hand and he continued to drive.

We eventually pulled up to the ice cream parlor. "You have to get him out of the car and deal with him." Adan said looking at me with his head on his head rest. I shook my head and got out of the car. Mina jumped out of the car and I had to get Saint out of his car seat. He whined a bit but not too much. He snuggled into my neck as he had done before and I enjoyed it.

We ordered our desert and sat down. Saint had finally woke up fully and he was a energetic one. We did nothing but laugh and talk with the kids. "How old are you Sainty?" Adan asked him as he tickled him. He held up a one and we all told him good job. "I want a sister now." Mina said as she looked at Saint trying to get her ice cream. Adan looked at her and looked at me. "You two are enough." I said rubbing her hand.

We left the ice cream parlor both kids were sleep in the car. We were on our way home and we had stopped at a red light. "Jesus your beautiful." Adan mumbled trying not to wake the kids. I kissed him as soon as he had said that I was in love. "Who would have known our little college romance would bring us here?" he said putting his hand on my thigh.

We had finally arrived to our house. It was huge. It was literally like a dream house. I could not believe I actually lived here. We put the kids to bed and made our way to our room. I was getting night clothes out and felt hands around my waist. "Wanna hop in the shower?" Adan whispered in my ear grabbing my ass. "Mhm yes sir." I said biting my lip and turning around to kiss him.

We kissed all the way to our bathroom. He took off my clothes and I took off his. He started the water quickly and pulled me into the shower. He kissed all over my body. He kissed my body going down and coming back up. I moaned his name and that didn't stop anything.

We started to make love. It felt amazing. He picked me up and put me against the wall and we just stayed in that position until we heard... "Papa?" we heard a little body stumbling around. It was Saint. And he had said Papa. But how did he get out of his crib.

I quickly climbed out of Adan's arms and put a robe on. "Yes bubba?" I said as I picked him up taking him back to his room. He didn't wanna get into his crib so we were forced to let him sleep with us.

Adan had put on clothes by the time I had gotten back to our room I laid Saint in our bed and left him with Adan. I had to put on clothes. I came back into the room and laid down by the time I was all settled both of my babies were sleep I kissed them both goodnight and went to sleep myself. This...This was the life.
__________________________

I woke up and Adan was gone and so was Mina. That was a weird dream. It was so bright and I could barely move I was still so tired. I laid there still thinking about the dream I had. I smiled at the thought of it. Adan and I with our own family? That would not be bad at all.

I finally got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower. I did my hair just to put on some baggy sweats and a large sweatshirt I mean I didn't have anything to do today so why should I dress up for nothing.

About 40 minutes later Adan was back he had food and some stuff for his new place he was going to be getting soon. "You know you could have left her here if you had errands to run?" I said getting up from where I was sitting. He handed me food and I took it and sat down. "She is not your kid for me to just be leaving her with you. I swore I wouldn't do that and I meant what I said. I am not trying to be a burden." he said putting the baby in her crib.

I felt bad because he was basically all alone when he got to the campus and just would not let me help. I told him almost everyday that he was not a burden and that I loved helping out. The only time he left her with me is when he had to get food and that's it. I just wanted him to trust me with her. I knew that he did I just wanted him to know that I was here for him and enjoyed his company and I liked being his support system.

I really hope he could see that soon.