Chapter 10

Adan
I couldn't deal with the crying. I didn't know what was wrong with her. She just kept crying. Kace had been gone all day. I mean not like he had to be here I just missed him and his help. Plus with Jimina acting like a total fool I needed some kind of support. It was a Sunday night and I was in the dorm not doing anything I felt so damn lame. I was with a crying baby and I couldn't stop her crying.

I just let her cry. It was nothing I could do. I put on my airpods and just listened to music. I hated seeing her cry but I didn't know what was wrong. I just sat in the corner of my bed listening to music to drown out the screaming and fussing.

Suddenly I heard the extra noise that was Jimina's crying stop. I looked over and it was Kace holding her and bouncing her around on his leg. She was still wide awake but he had gotten her to stop crying. He took her in the bathroom and came back out. He laid her down and she was out like a light. "How did you do that?" I asked looking amazed. Kace sat beside me "All she needed was a bit of baby Tylenol and she was out. Either her head or stomach was hurting." he said taking off his shoes to get comfortable. Dammit he had done it again.

He had made me have that feeling deep inside of me. He was good with my daughter and I could talk to him about anything. He was literally the whole package. He scooted beside me to where the wall was supporting my back and sat beside me. "Please let me start helping you with her?" he said looking like he felt bad for me. I nodded my head not saying anything because I was tired. I laid my head on his lap while he massaged my temples. "That feels amazing. How did you learn how to do this?" I said about to fall asleep. "I don't really know. I noticed it helped when I did it to myself and now I'm just doing it to you" he shrugged.

"You do know you are a angel from heaven right?" I said putting my hand around he waist now laying on my side. He shook his head no. "You really are. You're sweet, kind, very beautiful and helpful. I did say beautiful right?" I said laughing make sure he knew he was a dime. He kissed me on my cheek "Thank you, love. You are an angel too." he said rubbing my back.

I don't know what had came over me but I kissed him. It's like it had came naturally to me. I didn't think about it I just kissed him. He kissed me back so that made me very happy. We both deepened the kiss. Now my tongue was practically wrestling with his tongue gently. I pulled him on top of me and he sat on me like a saddle. I put my hands on his waist and it was amazing.

We both heard a knock on the door but ignored it. It had gotten louder so he had finally got up. I was annoyed every time we could possibly be taking a step forward somebody was there to ruin it.

It was Shayla, she had been crying I could tell. Her eyes were red and her shirt had tear stains on them. Kace quickly pulled her in the room and walked to his bed with his arm around her. I sat up but didn't speak. "What's wrong babe?" Kace said softly. Shayla could do nothing but cry. She cried so hard. I had never seen her so upset. "He chose her and then he gave me that shit." she said crying even harder.

We looked at each other and looked back at her barely knowing what she said. "Who did what?" I said trying to get an more clear understanding of what she was saying.

"He chose her and he gave me 2 STD's and possibly HIV!" she said louder. Kace hugged her tighter knowing who she was talking about. She broke down in his arms. I knew she was scared. It wasn't nothing like feeling like you could possibly die from a virus.

"I am so sorry ShayShay." Kace whispered in her ear trying to be as sensitive as possible. "What can we do?" I asked trying to help her figure what her next step was. "I need one of you to take me to the clinic tomorrow after school. Please." she pleaded. She was scared you could see it all over her face.

I shook my head quickly. I would have a babysitter for Mina so yea I was down to help as much as I could. "I am going to go home." she said as she stood up. "I'll go with you." Kace said grabbing his coat. She shook her head. "I need to be alone right now. You have done enough for me. Thank you. I will see you tomorrow." she said as she left the room slowly.  Kace plopped on his bed and took a deep breath.

"I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Minus the HIV though. Brian is a asshole and we had been telling her that but she's hard headed and didn't listen. I don't wish this on anybody tho." he said letting it all out. All I could do was just listen. This had been a crazy night.

"I just want to go to bed and never wake up." I mumbled that was the kind of mood I had been in today. Kace had came over to my bed and laid down with me. He played with my hair and finally spoke. "Don't say that. I would miss you a lot. Who would I have to cuddle with?" he laughed as he continued to play with my hair. We had been sleeping in the same bed for a couple of nights now it was like our thing. I loved it.

His little body just by mine all night. It felt so good. We both fell asleep after our little nightly conversation like we always do.
_________________________

It was 5 am in the morning. This was my first morning having Jimina and I had to go to class. I got out of bed not  waking Kace up and took a shower and got myself together. After that I got Mina together we left.

By the time I dropped her off it was already 6:45 am. It took me forever to get her together and try to keep her asleep as well. I finally dropped her off at my brother's house for his fiancé Jaz to watch Mina. I could finally go back to the dorm.

Before I went back I got breakfast. By the time I got back it was 7:30. Kace was still not up so I put his food away and ate mine while scrolling through instagram and getting caught up with the news. About 45 minutes later Kace finally woke up. He ate his food and took a shower and got dressed. "Aww I guess I have to get used to not seeing Mina in the mornings anymore." he said looking at the empty crib.

"Yea she's gonna be gone in the mornings when you wake up. You would be able to see her if you woke her earlier lazy bones." I laughed. He laughed and slipped on his shoes.

"So that make out session last night." he mentioned looking like he regret bringing it up. "Yea it was nice. I honestly could get used to that." I said nodding. He perked up. He came in front of me. "Well in that case..." he sat on my lap with his arms around my neck. "I enjoyed it too." he whispered in my ear.

I put my hands around his waist and kissed his neck.  I left a hickey mark on his neck but I didn't care I was in the mood to get reckless. My alarm went off. "Shit!" I said turning it off. "Why does that have to keep happening." I said getting up still holding him with my arm around his waist. He shrugged his shoulders. Kace was on his tippy toes and I thought it was cute. He could barely touch the ground. I finally put him down and kissed his forehead.

We had stayed in the room for another couple of minutes. We didn't do anything but we were very tempted. We soon had to head out to class.

Kace and I were finally getting somewhere and I was glad.