Chapter 13: Territorial Pissings

The morning after.

For others, it means waking up next to a total stranger after a one night stand. For me, it meant waking up next to my boyfriend that had raped me the night before. Not surprisingly, I got out of there as quickly as I could. Seth had went into the bathroom and I made a sprint for Dean's room. Now, I was sitting on his couch attempting to explain all of this to him.

"So you can't tell me what he did because you think I'll kill him?" Dean questions with a stupid look on his face.

"Dean, I don't think you'll kill him, I know you will. I just need you to listen to me and help me out of this relationship. It's tearing me apart. I never thought he would start acting like Brock and the others." My voice trails off as my eyes wander to the ground.

Dean's hands grip my cheeks and bring me eye level with him. Tears were on the brim of his beautiful blue eyes and I couldn't seem to understand why. Until Dean kissed me.

His hands ran through my hair with ease as his lips destroyed mine. With every touch of his fingertips, sparks exploded inside of me. I was wrong, I did feel something for Dean.

Dean hesitantly pulled away seconds later and finally allowed the tears to fall.

"I've always loved you, Scarlett. I only acted like a dick towards you because I couldn't accept it. Seeing what you went through with Brock drove me up a wall, now Seth wants to act like a dickhead? He obviously doesn't understand what I could do to him."

I was speechless.

"You love me?" I question knowingly.

He simply nods as more tears cascade down his cheeks. Maybe I can use this vulnerability against him. A little help won't hurt, right?

"I love you too. I didn't know how to tell you. Seth had me in his net of lies and I couldn't see out of it until you saved me. You're going to help me ruin my relationship with Seth, okay? If everything goes according to plan, we can be together."

He glances at me with, smiling. "Really? You mean it?"

"I promise. We can finally be happy. We can finally be together."

Dean embraces me in a tight hug while wiping his tears.

* * *

Like

Comment

Share

Till next time!