Chapter 13

I still could not stop staring in awe and Kiara down from Vincenzo's arms was running around the place mesmerized.  Everything around here looks so expensive from the starters being served on silver trays to the champagnes and other cocktails and mocktails and even the grand buffet. Vincenzo excused himself from beside me to make a small announcement. 

"Mi Lady can I have the pleasure of the first dance." An elderly man interrupted my gawking.

"Sorry pal she's already spoken for." Vincenzo intervened coming up to me with his hand outstretched as the orchestra begins to play.

"Can I have the dance." I place my hand on his

"Sorry my bad" says the man whom I don't know yet and moves away probably to find another partner.

As we take our position to dance. "I don't know how to dance waltz and whatever ballroom dancing this is." I mean surely I know the Indian styles but these are unknown to me. Seeing them on the Television and actually dancing are two different things.

"You don't have to worry just follow my lead and relax." As the orchestra begins to play

Tale as old as timeTrue as it can beBarely even friendsThen somebody bendsUnexpectedlyJust a little changeSmall to say the leastBoth a little scaredNeither one preparedBeauty and the BeastEver just the sameEver a surpriseEver as beforeAnd ever just as sureAs the sun will rise, woahEver just the same, ohAnd ever a surprise, yeahEver as beforeAnd ever just as sureAs the sun will riseOh-oh-ooh
Tale as old as time, a-a-ayTune as old as song, ohBitter-sweet and strangeFinding you can changeLearning you were wrong, woahCertain as the sunCertain as the sunRising in the eastTale as old as timeSong as old as rhymeBeauty and the BeastTale as old as timeSong as old as rhymeBeauty and the BeastWoah a-a-ayBeauty andBeauty and the Beast

As the song comes to an end I am all giddy. When the song started and when it all ended was all a blur all I could think of was the beautiful green eyes that captured my soul and the hand wrapped on my small back sending weird sensations to my entire body.

"You danced great tesoro."

I could feel my cheeks heating. Am I blushing? What is wrong to me? Focus Adhya your loosing it.

"And now for the traditional ballroom dance. Line up people with your partners." Came the announcement.

I tried moving to the sidelines since I don't know what this traditional dance is. One thing you must know about Texians are they live for the line dances and other synchronized dances. 

"You are not sneaking out of this." Vincenzo said pulling me back in causing me to crash to his hard body. "You'll do great." 

All the couples lined up while I gave a quick glance to see where Kiara is only to see her playing with other kids. She surely makes friends fast.

The synchronized dancing began to a musical piece, slow graceful steps and me like an idiot not knowing what to do next but Vincenzo just managed fine with a non-dancer like me. I guess they call these type dances Vietnamese Waltz. Yeah something like that. One turn and I find myself face to face with Stephano.

"Hey"

"Hey. You truly look beautiful."