Chapter 42

VINCENZO POV

I nodded at my bodyguard thanking him for his help in getting from the upper penthouse to the lower one. He nodded back in response and left. I walked my way into the temporary house expecting everyone to be I deep sleep.

"Brother is this the time to get home from your date?" Boy was I wrong Steph stepped from the dark corner of the kitchen.

"OH fuck" he said seeing me in the dim lighting. I hissed a shut up. Adhya was a light sleeper and various times it was proved and I didn't want her waking up now  but luckily she only stirred in my arms. I looked at him and walked towards my room. Laying her on the bed and covering with a comforter I sat besides her sleeping form. Doesn't seem like this night will ever be forgotten. I starred at her face 'she seems so innocent' the very thoughts of her not so innocent acts got me hard again. I can still hear her moans and screams echoingin my hears. The perfect music I'll always want to hear. I picked up my phone and asked my bodyguard to pick up a few tablets for her when she wakes up. Picking up my clothes I walked to the washroom to have a shower to begin yet another day of work.

...
...

"So big brother how was you date?" Asked Steph as soon as I stepped in the kitchen.

I smirked at him.

"Atleast hide your deeds big brother. You wouldn't want Kiara seeing all those scratch and bite marks."

"That's art work Steph". I said and went to make my morning smoothie.

"Can you call for our lawyer today?" I couldn't wait anymore from officially claiming her as mine and putting a legal stamp on that.

"Good morning my boys" came mama Morelli's morning cheerful voice.

"Good morning mama Morelli" both of us chorused as I continued pouring the smoothie into a jar to drink.

"So how did the proposal go?" Her very question caught me off guard, so I looked at her wondering how did she come to know.

" OH don't look at me like that. I know the boys I raised very well." She slapped the air "so tell me how did it go?"

I groaned remembering that my side of the proposal never happened

" OH mama Morelli wrong question. You can see the results for yourself" Steph had to add in. And yeah I hadn't informed anyone about the proposal.

Mama Morelli hit him at the back of his head.

"Mine never happened" I answered her.

"Why?"

"She proposed instead" I said showing off the ring she gave me.

"Your serious big brother?" Steph asked astonished to which I nodded.

"Proposed and also did the deed.  So much for going slow "

"Dadda" the groggy voice stopped all our conversations. Steph removed his t-shirt and tossed it towards me which I quickly wore and keeping the jar down. Couldn't afford explaining a kid all the marks.

"Good morning princess" I said lifting her in my arms as she lay her head on my shoulder trying to get back to sleep.

"We'll be going back to Texas tonight right?" I asked Steph confirming the plan.

"Yes" he nodded getting on his phone and Mama Morelli went on to get breakfast started.

"What drinking?" Asked Kiara trying to take my jar.