Chapter 2

"Washroom washroom, ah there it is. Not bad I found this fast"

I quickly take a leak and wash my hands. Ok way to the auditorium is just follow the crowd. I step out of the washroom and look around. Drawing both my eyebrows together "Where the hell did the entire crowd just disappear?"

"Are you lost Baby girl".

I quickly turn around to the deep voice that asked me the question. "What's wrong with everyone and these stupid names and yes I am lost."

"Someone looks to be in a very bad mood today" He smirked. That man actually smirked, but damn he's sexy and in Prada. 

"Sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you".

"It's ok Baby girl"

Again seriously "Uggh can you please stop calling me that.

"As you wish Bambina" he says with a smile but damn its cute.

"Actually i was looking for the auditorium"

"The largest door to the end the second corridor"

"Thank you so much sir" Saying so I sprint towards the auditorium.

The auditorium already seems full but then i see Laura frantically waving her hand among the crowd. I smile at her and start walking toward her.

"Hey Ady. What took you so long?"

"I actually got lost" I smile back sheepishly and plop on the empty seat besides her.

"No problem. By the way this is Jackson. and you'll meet the rest of the group during lunch" she says introducing a blonde boy besides her.

The Principle clears her throat to gain everyone's attention. "Settle down students. Welcome to Southwestern University, the Prestige of Texas. Hope you all are settling in well. We have among us our two very important trustees who will speak to you all. I welcome Mr.  George Luca and Mr. Vincenzo Giordano both of whom need no introduction. Welcome Gentlemen." Saying so she steps down the podium.

I try to tune out the so called talk focusing my attention on my phone and decide to message my colleague.

I manage to send only one message when I hear. " The girl in the seventh row, can i get your attention here if you have nothing important on that phone of yours."

I raise my head up to see the same man I met in the corridor and look around to see whether he is talking to me or someone else to see the whole auditorium staring at me. "Sure and sorry" I reply pocketing my phone. "This is gonna be one hell of a talk" i mumble under my breathe. Laura chuckles listening to me. I try to focus but my mind wanders to how to execute my plan of action and silently studying the people around me for any suspicions.

Twenty minutes in my head later i feel Laura nudging me and turn to her with raised eyebrows.

"Someone seems to have caught the attention of Mr. Giordano."

"Huh" i reply with a confused look on my face.

"Oh you dumb girl, look at him stealing glances this way. I mean come on he is the complete package like good looks, lots of money."

I cut her rambling "Not interested" I reply after all I have no time nor place for boys nor man in my life. My main priority is my only family and job.

After literally an hour of their talk on what they expect from the students, how to be the best and blah blah blah they finish and we are dispersed to our classes.

"See you at lunch" Jackson bids.

"I don't think I'll come, have to go to the library". I try making an excuse.

"Oh come one, Don't tell me your those nerdy types". Jackson mocks

"Don't worry I'll drag her there my self." Laura interrupts even before I can argue further.

"Bye babe" saying so we go our separate ways with Laura literally dragging me to the next class. Oh goodness what have I gotten myself into.

.....

"I'll come to the cafeteria only for fifteen minutes, after that it is a goodbye" sighing by the fact that I am literally being forced into the cafeteria.

"Don't be such a bummer. You'll enjoy it there." I give her a tight lipped smile.

The cafeteria definitely looks like a zoo. I let out a huff and Laura turns to me "This will sound cliched but we have the populars in the middle" pointing to a big group of kids right in the center of the cafeteria "The jocks, athletes and cheerleaders around their tables and the nerds and nobodies towards the outer sides."

"How cliched" I say with sarcasm.

As we cross the cafeteria to the table with her friends your can hear the loud, deafening noises around the cafeteria, whereas I'm used to a more silent atmosphere. But a particular conversation catches my attention

"Dude she hardly has any ass, that's a four on ten"

"What about that one zero on ten."

"Just ignore them." Laura whispers sensing where my attention has been diverted.

"Just give me a minute sweetie" saying so i turn and walk to the table that seemed to be giving points to girls based on their figures.

"How much for me guys?" I ask with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Sexy!! nine on ten" the guy with huge biceps and messy brown hair responds with a low whistle.

"But frankly you are a two on ten" I reply with sarcasm and a fake smile.

"Dude you just got grilled" Another guy lean but cute looking on his table says to him.

"That was awesome Adea" I look around to see who knew my name only to spot Alex or Adrian whoever among the two he was and give him a tight smile after which I turn and walk to Laura.

"You've got the balls girl" Laura salutes

"And the abs to sweetie" I reply to her after which we walk towards her table of friends so that i can get this done faster.