Chapter 21

It was yet another day in the Giordano mansion and I was planning to return back to my apartment as there is lot's to do and even Kiara's birthday to plan to. Removing my underwire bra which was truly a pain I flopped on the bed. Adjusting to a comfortable sitting position I took the novel I was reading to resume where I had stopped. There was two hours to dinner and Kiara was playing with the twins and the elder three were at work. 

 "His heart beat faster and faster as Daisy's white face came up to his own. He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete."

Reading these lines from the Great Gatsby that I was currently reading I remembered the kiss I shared  with Vince I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I was jolted back to reality with a scream and tossing the book aside not even bothering with the chappals I sprinted to the direction of the scream knowing it belonged to Kiara.

Only to reach at the edge of the pool and finding the twins and Kiara playing with a few of their friends. My princess was wearing a two piece pink floral swimsuit and damn she looked cute.

"Aww" "Hey princess" I called out gaining her attention.

"Mommy mommy" she came waddling through the water as I squatted down to reach closer to her. The swim looked funny as she struggled with the floats she had on her arms to keep her from drowning. 

"Alex gave me this she pointed to the floats and and jumped whooop in the water with me" she explained animatedly so that explains the scream. Adrian came from under the water and scared her to which she screamed again and started splashing water on him. I stood and waited a while to watch them have fun. Kiara used to play with the kids of the building but she never seemed to miss her play buddies with the twins around here. With sitting on Alex's shoulder they resumed their game of water ball. Seeing them enjoying I turned around to return back to the room then it happened in a flash and next I was in the pool. Soon emerging out of the water I saw a dripping Adrian laughing standing at the edge of the pool and the elder three brothers just a few steps behind looking with amused expressions. 

"What the hell Adrian?" I screamed

"Language baby" Adrian tooted. 

Irritated I crossed my arms across my chest suddenly realizing I was wearing a white oversized T-shirt and blue shorts and doesn't take a genius to realize that white t-shirts turn transparent in water to top it all I left my bra up in the room as I had run out after the scream. I turned towards the other side to see all the others enjoying their game.

"Kiara come here princess let's go" I called out trying to use Kiara as a shield to move out of the water.  

"No mommy, me playing" she said not even bothering to look my way. 

"Adhya" I turned around back to the outside of the pool to see Vince standing at the steps of the pool with a robe in his hand. "come here" he motioned.

I walked towards him through the pool as he stood at the edge. As soon as I reached the edge he squatted and wrapped the robe around me helping me out of the water. 

"Have a shower and be down for dinner Tesoro" he said planting a kiss on my forehead. Wrapping the robe around tightly I treaded carefully not to make a mess of the dripping water as I walked to my room. The central air conditioning around the house was causing me to shiver but soon I felt it reduce. With a smile on my face I entered the bathroom to have a shower and thinking of Mrs. Morelli's food I could feel my mouth watering. When I exited the bathroom Kiara was already there making a mess with all the water dripping around her. I quickly lifted her to the bathroom filling the tub with warm water and and adding some bubbles and got her free from the wet suit and throwing the clothes in the basket for dirty laundry. Giving Kiara a bath is always a mess, she definitely makes sure I get wet too so still having the robe on helped. As Kiara told stories of what happened I gave her a bath. Helping her out of the tub and wrapping her with a towel I carried her to the room and kept her on the bed. Wiping her dry I went to the closet to get clothes only returning to see her jumping on the bed causing the sheets to crease. I dressed her.