Chapter 11

My body automatically woke up at 6. Just like always. You see old habits die hard. Finishing my morning routine and checking that my baby is still fast asleep tangled in the sheets. I place a kiss on her forehead and head down to the kitchen probably to make breakfast for everyone as a Christmas gift. Entering the kitchen I see the presence of Vincenzo sipping on coffee or tea or whatever that is in his cup with a phone in hand busy reading through probably some of his work emails.

"Good morning Vincenzo" I say rounding around the counter.

"Good morning Tesoro" he replies with a wide smile.

"What's tesoro?"  I ask with an eyebrow cocked.

"That's for me to know and you to keep guessing." he says with a smirk. Oh that damn smirk.

"You know there's Google right". I say

"You up early?" he asks finally keeping his phone down on the counter.

"I usually wake up at this hour or even earlier. Can I make breakfast?" Come on courtesy sake. This isn't my kitchen after all. 

"Oh please no. You are the guest here." 

"I really would love to." Please say yes or I'll get bored in such a huge ass house with nothing to do.

"Ok. But on I condition I will help you out. And we have an hour till everyone is awake." he stated getting up from the bar stool.

"Cool."

"Any Specifics?" I ask not knowing what they would prefer eating.

"Our usual breakfast consists of eggs, bacon, fruits, toast or whatever the cooks make. Do you have any preferences?"

"Anything except pork and beef." Those are a big no no in my diet.

"Ok than we can make a few waffles, toast, eggs and chicken sausages?"

"Ok"  We settled in making the desired breakfast in a comfortable silence with occasional instructions from Vincenzo regarding where what was placed. The silence was broken by wails to which both of us turned a around with almost a jerk to see Stephano carrying my crying baby who probably woke up to not find me around. I quickly wiped my hand to the apron and threw the apron on the counter and rushed to take her in my arms. 

"Momma's here princess" I said cooing to calm her down. regretting leaving her alone in a complete strange place. Her wailing turned to sobs and immediately died down with her face hidden in my neck and clinging like a koala bear.

"Sorry I tried calming her down but" Stephano tried explaining who looked like he got woken up by her wails.

"Its ok, She is not used to waking up in a new place without me around so probably must have woken up startled." I said cutting his explanation.

"Adhya why don't you go and get the little doll ready and Steph you to freshen up and wake the others up. breakfast is almost ready." Vincenzo said from behind me. I carried a clinging Kiara up to the room given to us for the day to get her freshened up and changed out of her pajamas.

"Good Morning mama's princess" I say getting her to sit on the bed so that I can remove a pair of clothes form the bag for her to change into. 

"Good morning mommy" her voice is a mere whisper a normal normal grogginess. I=Giving a long playful kiss on her cheek and clothes tucked under my arm I lift her up and into the bathroom we go. I make her sit on the toilet to do her business while I prep the water not too hot and not to cold just enough for her skin. I get myself out of my clothes and into a bathrobe because giving this little monkey a bath is a messy affair if it was at home I wouldn't have a problem changing but here I have no extras. once done with all the morning routine I dress her in a jeans pant similar to mine and and a pink top which is her favorite color while getting back into my clothes jeans and mustard blouse. We go back to the kitchen to see everyone already settled for breakfast and busy talking with an occasional foreign language probably Italian because of their Italian origin.