talking

⚠️THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF MANIPULATION AND STRONG LANGUAGE⚠️

a/n please read: hey everyone! this is my first story
so feel free to let me know how i did. the updates will be irregular because i cant keep a schedule to save my life so im sorry about that, but i will update as often as i can.

*story in second person*

- 1421 words

(y/t/n) = your twitch name
(f/c) = favourite colour
———————

          you yawned before stretching out your limbs, trying to flush the morning out of your system. slowly but surely, you made it out of bed and freshened up before settling down on your (f/c) chair and starting up your gaming pc.

you tapped in your password and with a couple more clicks, you were ready to start up your stream. you were pretty well known, you definitely made enough to get by comfortably. you lived in nyc, in a beautiful apartment that looked over the city and most nights, you could see every pretty colour that painted the sky from your balcony.

your pc made a small noise and you turned your focus back to it to put up the 'stream starting soon' screen. you quickly typed out a tweet and sent it out, letting your fans know that you were going to be streaming.

the stream took a few minutes to start up due to technical difficulties but you managed to figure it out and put on your best customer-service smile even though you've never shown your face on camera.

"hey everyone! welcome, welcome. god it feels like it's been," you counted for a second, "about 32 hours since ive last seen you guys."

you booted up minecraft, deciding to play on one of your worlds that you used to build random things in creative just to practice.

"so im thinking for this stream we can vibe together, i'll get the media shares up and running- or i guess the mods will. mods? can you guys take care of all that?"

you saw a confirmation and nodded to yourself before collecting a few items in the creative inventory to build a new mansion idea.

building while also reading chat was a bit tricky, but you managed to do it well. that is, until you started messing up and getting jokingly upset.

you saw your friend, dream, show up in chat and you smiled as you read what he said.

'everyone spam baby rage?'

and sure enough, soon your chat was spamming the baby rage emote while you sat there laughing until your sides hurt.

"oh shut up chat, and dream get out! we don't like the colour green here."

as soon as the chat calmed down, you went back to building. you kept up with chat, reading their sweet messages, answering their questions.

a dono came up that read, 'are you friends with the king himself, jschlatt?'

you laughed a little bit and thought for a second. yes, you knew who he was. you were friends with wilbur and tommy, who often featured jschlatt on their streams. you also knew swaggersouls and most of his associates, but you had never directly spoken to jschlatt.

"no, actually. ive never had a conversation with him, but i am friends with most of his friends. maybe i should dm him, hm? what do you guys think?"

all of a sudden, your chat blew up. a bunch of full capital words, most of them saying "YES!". you smiled to yourself and continued entertaining your stream.

-time skip-

it was about 1:30am, your stream ended around 12 and your vod was already up and getting views. though it was late, you weren't that tired. besides, there's things to do. for example: uhh, take the dog out?