~end the pain~

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I sat there in silence with a fatal amount of pills in my mouth. If I swallowed them it would kill me within a an hour.

"SPIT THEM OUT!!" Bakugo yelled at me.

I breathed in through my nose and took a sip of the water.

Then I swallowed the pills...

"(Y/N) WHAT THE HELL!?"

I was in tears.

"I-im sorry Bakugo... I'm sorry t-that I have to end it this way... It h-hurts me so much leaving you a-all like this but... It's for the better.... You'll all be better off without me..." I smiled through the tears.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOU AREN'T LEAVING US!" he was also in tears now.

Kirishima poked his head around the door.

"Bakubro what are you yelling about-"

He cut himself off when his eyes moved to me.

"Oh god (y/n)!" He ran over to me and started to cry.

"No,no,no..." He was panicking. Tears were running down his face.

"DONT JUST STAND THERE SHITTY HAIR GO AND GET SOMEONE TO HELP US!"

"ok, I'll be back soon!" He said while running out the door.

(KIRISHIMAS P.O.V.)

I ran out of (y/n)'s room to try and find Mr Aizawa, anyone who could help.

What the hell am I gonna do, I love her like a little sister I can't lose her...

I ran through the kitchen past a few of the others.

"Hey Kirishima wait up what's wrong?!" Denki shouted over to me.

he caught me up and stopped me.

"Wait your crying oh god what's wrong?!" He said now panicking.

"It's (y/n) she- s-shes overdosed. She hasn't passed out yet but if we don't get help she'll be dead within an hour I need to find someone I don't know what to do-" I started to break down mid sentence and at least 6 people were gathered around me trying to see what was wrong. Deku, Iida, Jiro, mina, sero, and denki who was trying to calm me down. They were shocked.

"It's ok we'll go get whoever we can find right now."

Everyone was panicking. Some of us started running to find help, the others ran to (y/n)'s dorm.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I sat crying, blood running down my arms. I was starting to get dizzy from blood loss and the pills.

The door flew open. It was midoraiya, Iida and Kaminari.

"(Y/N)!?" Deku shouted. He ran over and hugged me.

"How did I not notice you were hurting oh god I'm sorry I'm so sorry." He was starting to breakdown and cry. He hugged me tightly.

"Please stay with us, fight for us please (y/n)..."

Kaminari ran over and rugged me. Bakugo was sitting, staring into space. He thinks it's his fault for not noticing I still wanted to die.

Iida ran in with a first aid kit.

"SHE OVERDOSED BANDAGES ARENT GONNA FIX THAT DUMBASS!" Bakugo shouted.

Iida looked at my arm which was still bleeding a lot.