4

⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️

(Y/N P.O.V.)

After I finally arrived home I ran up to my room, dumped my bag at the door and flopped on to my bed. My mother wouldn't be home for a few hours, so I decided I would raid the kitchen.

I walked down the stairs and opened the fridge.
"Hmmm..."
There wasn't anything that looked overly tasty so I wanted food I'd have to make something.

I opened the fridge to see if there was anything I could use to make something. All there was was some vegetables and what appeared to be some cheese.
"Looks like I'm making salad then."
I took the stuff out of the fridge and began slicing up what I needed.
"Ow-"
I had cut my finger on the sharp knife I was using. But suddenly, I didn't feel like I had that heavy feeling on my chest, I felt ok... Was it, the cut on my finger? The more I thought about it the more it made sense. I reluctantly rolled up my sleeve and lifted the knife. I cut a small slit into my arm. It felt like it was taking the emotional pain away.

(A few minutes later)

I went back up to my room and thought about what I had just done.
It felt like it had helped but, only for a few minutes.

I thought it was best that I just try to forget about it and go to bed early. I went and got into my bed and fell asleep.

(The next day)

I woke up the next morning with a nervous feeling. It was probably because I had to go to school.
I got out of bed and put on my uniform. Then I had had remembered about what I did the day before.

I went into the bathroom and took a razor from one of the drawers. I rolled up my sleeve and drew a second line with the blade. I knew what I was doing was wrong but, it made me feel better, even if it was just for a few minutes.

"(Y/n)!!"
I heard my mother call me from downstairs. I panicked and threw the blade into my pocket.
"Breakfast is ready!!"
"Ok coming!"
I ran downstairs forgetting about the blade I thrown into my pocket.

(After breakfast)

I started walking to school. I couldn't stop thinking about what I was doing.
'I need to stop it.'
I thought to myself. Then I heard someone call my name from a short distance.
"(Y/n)!"
I turned around to see Midoriya waving at me from across the street. I waved back as he crossed the street to come over to me.
"Hey Midoriya" I said trying to smile at him.
"Hi (y/n), I didn't know we lived so close to eachother."
We started walking.
"I didn't either."
We kept walking and talking the whole way to the school and until we reached the classroom door. Since I'm earlier this morning I'll have a chance to talk to some other people.
I opened the classroom door. Me and Midoriya both walked in. I went and sat down at my desk since I was to shy to start an actual conversation with someone.
"Hello."
I heard someone say from behind me. They proceeded to walk to the front of my desk.
"I'm Tenya Iida, what's your name."
This guy seemed very polite. He had dark blue hair and glasses.
"I'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you." I tried to smile, but it musn't have worked.
"Are you ok?" He asked in a slightly concerned tone.
"Yeah I'm fine I'm just uhm- tired."
"If your tired you should try to go to sleep earlier, perhaps you need a new sleeping routine."
This guy seemed very strict or something.
"I think my sleeping routine is fine but thanks for the idea."
"If you say so. I'll be leaving now to introduce myself to some more people, have a nice day (y/n)."
"You too iida"
He was a little scary but he was likeable.

Mr. Aizawa entered the classroom
"Take you seats everyone."