1

Backstory

You've been sad most of the time since you started middle school. Nobody really liked you alot which lead to bullying which then lead to low self esteem etc. Ever since that you've struggled silently with whats thought to be anxiety and depression. You've never told anyone how you've felt before which made it worse.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

Hero... To me being a hero meant saving people with a smile on your face... But what if that smile wasn't real?

I wanted to be a hero for as long as I could remember. But happiness was a feeling I didn't get very often...
So how could I be a hero if I didn't have a real smile while saving people?
I've had the worry since middle school when I started to get sad but there I was sitting at the kitchen table opening my acceptance letter to the U.A. hero course.

I woke up after a long sleepless night. I was so nervous about starting U.A. I couldn't sleep. I got out of bed and pulled on my uniform. I hated how it looked on me but there was nothing I could do, school started soon anyways. I looked over at the clock, "Oh crap I'm gonna be late"
I lifted my bag and ran out the door. There was no time to even think about breakfast.

I arrived at the gates, I couldn't believe that I was at the gates of the school I had been dreaming about going to since I was little.

I took the first step through the gates and felt the thoughts rush through my head. I felt my stomach drop, I started to get dizzy , breathing fast, I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes "what am I gonna do..."
Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder
"Hey, um ,are you alright?"