2

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I turned around and saw a boy with dark green hair, he looked concerned.
"I'm fine..." I said trying to wipe the nervous look off of my face.

"Ok if you say so. Well anyways, I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you."

"I'm (y/n) (l/n) it's nice to meet you too..."

"Your sure your ok?" He asked me again looking more concerned this time.

"I'm fine" I said in a sharp tone. I didn't mean to come off as annoyed

"Sorry I didn't mean to bother you." He walked off and I felt a sudden rush of guilt.

(IZUKUS P.O.V.)

I walked through the U.A. gates and saw a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. She seemed upset so I asked her if she was ok. I could tell something was wrong but she insisted she was fine. I introduced myself and I asked her again cause I was starting to worry about her a little bit but she said "I'm fine." As if she was annoyed at me so I walked off.

It's only my first day and I've already made a bad impression on someone.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I proceeded to walk towards the front doors of the school. I still had that dizzy feeling.

When I walked in I looked around. I checked my info sheet to see where I was meant to go.
"Class 1.A." I said quietly to myself.

I started walking to see if I could find the bathrooms quickly before class started. I walked into the bathrooms, and opened one of the stall doors. I sat down on the toilet seat I put my head into my arms.
"Pull yourself together, you need to make a good first impression or they'll all hate you"
I felt the tears welling up in my eyes and could feel myself getting more nervous by the second. My breathing was getting faster and the dizzy feeling got stronger. I heard someone walk into the bathrooms.
I tried to be as quiet as possible so they couldn't hear me but it was no use.

Then suddenly I heard a voice coming from outside the stall I was in.
"Hey, are you ok? You sound upset, do you need help?"

"Go away."

"Please let me help you, you sound upset..."

"I'm fine j-just leave me alone."

"Hey it's ok, I'm only trying to help, please just open the door"

I finally gave in I got up and unlocked the stall door. Standing there was a girl with brown hair and cute blushy cheeks.

"Are you ok?"
She looked worried. I wiped my eyes quickly and tried to pull myself together, the last thing I wanted to do was bother anyone else.

"I-i'm fine."

"You don't look fine though"

"Just nerves on the first day" I said trying to smile.

"It's ok, I'm sure everyone here is nervous on there first day, it's my first day too so I'm pretty nervous as well."

I didn't really know how to respond. So I went to introduce myself since it was probably a good idea to try and make friends.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n)" I tried to smile but I don't know if it worked.

"I'm Ochako Ururaka-"

The bell rang

"Do you know where class 1.A is?"

"I'm in 1.A too" she said smiling. At least that meant there would be someone I knew in my class now.

"Think I know where it is, wanna walk together?"

She wants to walk, with me? I'm not used to people being nice since at my old school no one really liked me.

"Yeah, sure" I tried to smile at her again.

(URURAKAS P.O.V.)

I needed to go to the bathroom before class but when I walked in I heard something that sounded like crying. I got worried so I asked them if they were ok. They said they were fine but they didn't sound fine so I asked again and I eventually got them to open the door so I could calm them down. She tried to appear as fine but I don't really think she was. I offered to walk to class with her since we're both in 1.A so hopefully we can be friends