8

⚠️TW SELF HARM⚠️

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I woke up the next morning with the same nervous heavy feeling as always. Like yesterday I took the blade from the drawer I had placed it in the day before and cut my wrist again. I pulled on my uniform and began walking to school. Midoriya eventually showed up so I walked with him.

Eventually we got to the classroom and walked in. Nothing interesting really happened during form, but then at the end of the class Iida raised his hand.

"Mr. Aizawa, may I please speak to you after class?"

"Yeah sure."

I felt my stomach drop. I knew exactly what he was going to speak to him about. He said we was going to tell Aizawa anyways.

The day went on like normal. Iida spoke to Mr. Aizawa but nothing happened, he hadn't said anything to me yet but I was still worried about what would happen.

We had a class last period where we has to wear our training uniforms. I didn't think about that before I left otherwise I could have lifteda long sleeved shirt and put it underneath the uniform.

Mr Aizawa walked us to the changing rooms. I hesitated on walking in, I didn't know what I was going to do.

Mr Aizawa must have noticed that I hadn't gone into the changing rooms yet and took the opportunity to talk to me about what Iida had told him.

"(Y/n), could I talk to you for a minute?"
I felt the anxiety start to build up inside of me.
"A student has reported you for self harming, is this true?"
I felt my eyes start to water as if I was going to cry.
"N-no, it's not, I'm fine really."
I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly.
"(Y/n), show me your arm."
I didn't have a choice at this point, he was going to find out.
A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I reluctantly rolled up my sleeve.
Mr. Aizawa had a look on his face as if his heart dropped a little.
I started to cry.
"I--im sorry"
I couldn't hold my tears back.
"I'll be back in a second."
He called into both of the changing rooms without looking in either of the doors.
"I'll be back in about 10 minutes, meet on the training field."
He looked at me again. I rolled my sleeve back down.
"Follow me, I'm taking you to the nurse to make sure those don't get infected."
But I didn't care if they got infected. I didn't want anyone else to know.
"Do we have to?"
He turned around and looked at me.
"I can go and get you some bandages or something instead just so they stay clean."
I nodded. He took me into and empty classroom and poked around a cupboard until he found a first aid kit.
He opened it and took out some kind of cleaning solution and some bandages. He sat down in front of me.
"Can I see your arm again?, So I can clean it. "
I rolled up my sleeve again revealing my arm covered in red lines. He started cleaning it very gently and when he was done he wrapped a bandage around my arm.
I rolled my sleeve back down.
He put the first aid kit away and sat back down Infront of me.

"Why do you do this, (y/n)?"
I guess it made sense he was asking.
"Uhm... i-"
I didn't know what to say.
"I'm only asking so I can get you help."
I still didn't know how to put how I was feeling into words but I proceeded to try.
"I guess it's just... To try and stop the heavy feeling I can't get rid of. It only works for a little she but... That's better than nothing I guess."
I could tell he was actually worried about me. I started feeling guilty as my eyes started filling up with tears again.
"I'm sorry, all I seem to do is upset people..." I started to cry.
He leaned forward and pulled me into a hug. It was weird considering he was a teacher but, it was a warm comforting hug. I could tell he actually cared about his students. This wasn't just a job to him, it was his life.

"You don't just upset people, they only care about you."
I guess he had a point.
" I'll have to send you to the counsellor because of the teacher policy. I've also asked Iida to keep an eye on you to try and prevent another situation like the one that happened yesterday."
I guess Iida must have told him about that too then.
"I just want you to know that I'm only doing this to help you. Please try and stop doing that though, one cut too deep and it could all be over."
The words rang through my head.
'all be over...' I thought to myself.
"(Y/n)?"
"S-sorry just lost in my head." I said anxiously.
"You can sit out from training today, but next time wear a long sleeved shirt under your training uniform."
I nodded.
"I have to go and teach the class now but you can sit on the side."
I nodded again.

"But just before we go promise me one thing."
"What is it?"
"Never do that again."
I thought about what he said for a second.
"I can't make a promise I don't know if I can keep." I said.
"Just try for me at least."
I nodded my head and we walked back to the class."