16 The Evil Plan

POV Jack

The Northern lights were lid when I had visited North Pole. Everything is going wrong and all because I let myself be dwelling in despair. I lost my core and now the lord of fear, the nightmare king has so much power. Now I need to fix it, this can’t go on like this.

Suddenly  I felt an odd feeling. My heart is beating fast when I realize the source. It’s coming from Burgess.

I flew to my old home town quickly and I hid myself in a tree. I look at the town, the streets a lighten up by street lamps that are the only source of light during night.

Then I saw them. The nightmare horses and creatures. So many of them and circling around homes. I need to get help soon.

I got back to Lili’s place and I found them having a tea party with Thor. I cleared my throat quickly.

“Jack!” Aleah cheered and I walk inside the living room.

“I’m sorry to interrupt but we need to go. I saw big time trouble in Burgess, its infested by nightmares,” I spoke quickly and I felt angry on the inside.

We acted quickly as we all got outside. Then I see North’s slay landing down.

“North! Let’s go to Burgess! The creatures are there!” I shouted and North nodded. Bunnymund was holding on the sleigh with his life.

Soon we arrived into Burgess. I used a snowglobe with Elsa and the kids.

“Okay so some keep the nightmare things busy while Jack and North stop Pitch and--,” Aleah started explaining her plan. My eyes widened as some horses approached us.

“Watch out!” I shouted as I shot my ice power at one horse that was trying to attack on Aleah. She jumped up into air.

“Wow. On the other hand. EVERYONE! Just do something!” Aleah screamed.

Ethan shot couple horses into piles of sand and I stopped few horses going inside a house.

“Oh, Frost is back,” I heard Pitche’s voice laughing. I gulped when I saw him floating above.

He had an army. Thousands of horses that started galloping down when he was laughing. The whole sky went dark when the horses covered the moon.

“TRY TO HOLD ON!” I yelled.

Thor’s lightning strikes split the air and he swung his hammer at the creatures, destroying them.

Elsa was moving smoothly and piercing the creatures with her ice spikes. She protected North who was using his swords.

The kids were working as a group. Ethan was using his ice power and Aleah was circling around a horse, distracting it while Ethan shot at it. Ethan kept himself close to Lili who was trying to stay safe. She had found some pipe that she used to smack the horses.

Then I heard screams and shouts. I saw how North is getting beaten by pack of horses, Bunny and Sandy try to help him but something odd happens to them too. It looks like they’re battling against some invisible enemy and then the horses managed to hurt them.

“Loki. It’s Loki’s doings,” Thor shouted.

“Get my friends out! And the kids!” I yelled as I pointed towards Ethan and others.

Then I saw a guy going towards the kids but a horse stopped me from following. I see how Ethan jumps in front of Lilli and gets shot by the man. Ethan fell down, yelling about him not being able to see.

I tried to push the horse from me but I wouldn’t manage to get there in time.

“I’m going to get them! “ Toothiana shouted and she flew down from the sky. She was holding a snow globe as she fly down. Her feathers were all bloody.