14 The God Meets Fear

POV Loki

Vanquished, by dear brother of mine, into the land of the stupid Frost Giants. The great master of illusion is ripped from his throne and set to live alone in the place of eternal winter. Alone because these mere beings are not any good for chit chat.

Suddenly I felt a presence that I knew from my childhood. “What brings you to Jotunheim, King of Nightmares?” I said sarcastically as I turn around. I tilt my head to look at the black smoke cloud that’s twirling in the air. A figure is slowly forming and then I see the man who haunted me every night. Slowly making me realize that I would have never been the lord of Asgard if I wouldn’t act.

Pitch grinned and walks towards me, I jump down from my icy throne seat and walk towards him. “How did your conquering go?” Pitch chuckled and I rolled my eyes to him.

“Well, it failed since you left me handle it alone,” I groaned to him.

“I had other business to take care of in another realm,” Pitch laughed mischievously and I raised my eyebrow.

“Which one of the realms?” I asked.

“World where dreams come true,” Pitch said and went to sit on my throne.

I laughed, “Dreams? Why dreams? I thought that you prefer Nightmares. Uncle.”

Pitch rolled his eyes and I see him forming a nightmare spear. “I told you. NEVER CALL ME AS UNCLE!” He shouted and threw his spear.

He watches as the spear is piercing me and smiles deviously. “Alright, Pitch,” I said as I walked from behind of a man sized ice spike. The illusion of me that his spear pierced had vanished.

“Why would you have interest in such a land?”

“There are potential for perfect world of fear. However there are some people on the way,” Pitch said bitterly.

“Who are on your way? Just let me out from this frozen prison of mine and I can help. If you make me the ruler of the people,” I laughed blankly.

“The Guardians. Especially one named Jack Frost. Then there’s the Protector, his wife, Elsa Frost,” Pitch said furiously.

I raised my eyebrow. “They can’t win against me,” I chuckled.

Pitch rubbed his chin. “This could truly be convenient. You’re a son of frost giant. Do you know what is special in that Frost couple?”

I shook my head.

“They wield the powers of winter.” Pitch said.

I laughed. “I can’t feel the cold. Besides, they’ve never met anyone like me,” I grinned as I lifted a single shard of broken ice from floor and then I threw it at Pitch. He blocked it with his Nightmare sand and when he tried to counter attack he met ten of me. All circled around him.

“I’m going to show them what a real god is like,” I spoke and the words echoed in the air as ten of me spoke at the same time.

“Sure, sure. Let’s get down to business, shall we?” Pitch laughed and I see how he creates a portal.

Time to leave this icy prison of a kingdom behind of me. Good bye Jotunheim and land of Dreams won’t know what hit on it.

POV Ethan

Jack befriended with Aleah soon after coming back as his normal self. Well, he is a charming person even though a bit mischievous. Even though I see that Jack is explaining stuff about winter’s awesomeness, as he says, he is holding Elsa’s hand the whole time. It’s like he’s afraid of letting go of her.