7 Believe in Me

POV 3rd

After picking up the badly hurt Maiden of the Moon Jack Frost was flying in the night sky. His rightful and honest heart had been devoured by hatred and anger towards the world. Pitch knew to use this moment to get a control over him, using Jack’s biggest fears and doubts had worked in his advantage.

There was no heart beating for the Maiden anymore, Jack’s heart had turned into a block of dark ice. He didn’t know who she is but neither did she. They were flying towards Arendelle, a place that drew Jack towards it without him knowing it. When they landed to high on the mountains near Arendelle he dropped her down and was glaring at her.

Maiden of the Moon, Elsa, whimpered when her body hit the ground. The strike of blue lightning had burned her skin, ripped her dress and caused her to hit her head on a rock when she fell to ground. It wasn’t a deadly strike for a Protector and it amazed Frost who was used to his powers creating destruction wherever he went to have a little his kind of fun.

For Jack’s surprise Elsa didn’t even  startle when she saw him. He pointed his staff at her and yelled, “How come you’re still alive?” He snapped his tongue in frustrated way and gritted his teeth. “You can hurt me but not kill me,” Elsa said and bravely stood up. “Stupid woman!” Jack shouted and hit her on her cheek with his hand. She fell to ground and Jack froze to stare at her with his lips slightly open.

Elsa was holding her cheek, tears filling her eyes. The tingling sensation heated her cheek and she was panting. Then an image flashed in her mind for a second but she couldn’t concentrate. She was furious. “How dare you Frost!” She yelled and stood up, her hand slapped Jack straight on his cheek but then the flashed image got clear to her. She had done this to him before.

The image caused Elsa to startle and back away few steps. Her hand covered her mouth and she shook her head. She remembered him. “Jack?” She whispered and looks at him while he raises his staff. A cold wave of air gather’s around him once again.

“I warn you, any closer and --,” Jack hissed but now Elsa smiled warmly and took a couple steps forward. She saw him getting nervous and messing up in his own feet. He fell to ground and Elsa chuckled. “You’re acting weird Frosty,” she whispered as she kneeled down next to him. He tried to reach his staff but she pushed it further away with a pile of snow.

For a moment Jack’s eyes showed something else besides hate. It was fear and then Elsa saw how his eyes were becoming black. She felt how he grabbed her arms and squeezed hard. How his hand was going towards her throat slowly.

“Jack,” her voice was dry. “Let me help you,” she whispered and leaned closer. Her hand petted his cheek before cupping it. She held her breath when her lips touched his. He tried to pull away but she didn’t let him. Soon his hand went behind her back and they fell fully on the ground. His hand went into her hair and salty taste got into her mouth. When she opened her eyes she saw him crying with his eyes shut.

Elsa closed her eyes again and kissed him more. Jack had been kissing her back for a while. Then he ended the kiss and Elsa saw his cyan blue eyes looking at her before he buried his face into her hair and started to sob. He embraced her tightly.

“I’m not dead, am I?” Jack whispered and Elsa shook her head. “No you’re not.. glad that you’re back Frost,” she whispered and petted his head as he chuckled and smiled afterwards. She rolled some of his hair around her finger, it remained black even though he was back in his senses.

“We will fix this,” Elsa whispered and cupped Jack’s cheek after he had noticed his hair. He shook his head, “They’re not believing in me anymore,” he sighed and stood up. When he took his staff and slammed it on ground, nothing happened. He called the wind but nothing happened. Elsa’s heart was aching while she watched him.